Joe Cole (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Thats Grendel in a nutshell. He moans that supporters are not turning up when we are getting good results. But when they do turn up he calls them bandwagon jumpers :D

To be fair, I've always been consistent and have been going to approx 2-5 games per season through the recent shit years. It's just conspired I've been able to do 2 in a row this time round!

Not many games per season but I've got many reasons for not going to more, but not through lack of love for my team.

Anyway, off to the land of Zzzz's...early start tomorrow :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

To be fair, I've always been consistent and have been going to approx 2-5 games per season through the recent shit years. It's just conspired I've been able to do 2 in a row this time round!

Not many games per season but I've got many reasons for not going to more, but not through lack of love for my team.

Anyway, off to the land of Zzzz's...early start tomorrow :)

Enjoy the game.

On a night shift myself. Now into my weekend work :( Midweek games only for me for 5 weeks but then 3 weeks off :)

Bugsy

Enjoy the game.

On a night shift myself. Now into my weekend work :( Midweek games only for me for 5 weeks but then 3 weeks off :)

Save yourself for Blackpool.......PUSB

Edit: smiley thingy...

Astute

Save yourself for Blackpool.......PUSB

Edit: smiley thingy...

I can see Blackpool from where I live. But it takes nearly two hours to get there :) Not bad for my closest game of the season.

Skyblueweeman

Enjoy the game.

Thanks Astute. Had a nice day overall as i caught up with my folks for the first time since we got married in August (so more Xmas presents!) and the wife enjoyed her first Ricoh experience despite the result. She said she'd go to another match so I'm still confident of converting her from Pompey! Will probably look at away match for her next though...a bit more atmosphere than the Lloyds Pharmacy stand!

Users who are viewing this thread