Jimmy hill statue moving to gosford green? (3 Viewers)

stupot07

Yeah, I mean it's not like companies in Coventry offer storage facilities.

So additional costs for storage at a storage facility, then transport costs to get the stuff to and from the Ricoh and costs of installing laying everything out? Plus I'm pretty sure we only get access a few hours before and after the match so cutting it fine in setting everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

wingy

You could have something like that produced and fitted over the 23 games for around £15K season +some free sponsorship to the company Involved
Or around £20K ish commercially

Nick

Administrator
You could have something like that produced and fitted over the 23 games for around £15K season +some free sponsorship to the company Involved
Or around £20K ish commercially

20k for some wall livery in the tunnel?

skybluetony176

So additional costs for storage at a storage facility, then transport costs to get the stuff to and from the Ricoh and costs of installing laying everything out? Plus I'm pretty sure we only get access a few hours before and after the match so cutting it fine in setting everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

If that's what it takes why not? TM has commented on the lack of identity so we need to do something. It's either that or shut up and put up really. How long would it take to reel out some mat's and wheel out some display boards really? Two hours is going to be plenty.

wingy

20k for some wall livery in the tunnel?

No more than than £5k to produce the rest for storage and installation
A team of four lads would install that in around three hours and remove to storage in about two
?There are several exhibition companies within ten mminutes of the RICOH
I can think of four off the top of my head
Hardly big bucks is It

Nick

Administrator
Do we have 3 hours either side of the game to put it up and remove it?

15k is a fair bit to spend up putting it up, storing and taking it down.

skybluetony176

TM has commented on the lack of ID. He seems to think it has a positive effect on the team. If spending that £15k a season helped the team's mental state and made them perform better wouldn't it be £15k well spent?

wingy

In at 8 till 11
Out between 6 and 8

Equates to around £650 a game

Nick

Administrator
In reality I suspect that Sisu can't be seen to personalise this ares because that would give Wasps the impression we are staying.
Even though everybody knows we are.
Would personalising the stadium give the wrong impression at JR1 and JR2 ?

Maybe Wasps should call their bluff then?

italiahorse

I'm sure I've read in the SCG minutes that we have (along with storage space and using a kiosk for a shop), and have been refused.

• SB asked about the club shop table, which was inadequate. He required if we could not being a mobile unit which could be set up for each match. TS agreed it was inadequate but unfortunately it was impossible to transport one to each game and there was no storage areas in the Ricoh that we could use.
Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...y-league-one-2353631.aspx#BA27V0b61BoYL5EX.99

Funny how the Ricoh haters have transformed this minute into theres no storage space allowed by Wasps

stupot07

In reality I suspect that Sisu can't be seen to personalise this ares because that would give Wasps the impression we are staying.

Nothing like a good conspiracy theory.

Nick

Administrator
• SB asked about the club shop table, which was inadequate. He required if we could not being a mobile unit which could be set up for each match. TS agreed it was inadequate but unfortunately it was impossible to transport one to each game and there was no storage areas in the Ricoh that we could use.
Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...y-league-one-2353631.aspx#BA27V0b61BoYL5EX.99

Funny how the Ricoh haters have transformed this minute into theres no storage space.

Jesus Christ, there are "ricoh haters" now? It's even stranger how some seem to support a football stadium?

Surely that minute says there is no storage space CCFC could use?

Nick

Administrator
What other reason is there for why have we not done It?

Not allowed?
Costs too much?

It isn't like Wasps don't go on PR offensives, if CCFC staff are saying "We aren't allowed to do this" surely they would be straight out to say "of course you can".

stupot07

Funny how the Ricoh haters have transformed this minute into theres no storage space allowed by Wasps

I definitely read it somewhere. And who's a Ricoh hater? I like the stadium, I hate the fact wasps are there and we're now their bitch, with no prospect of ever owning it ourselves, and that there will come a time when the seats get changed and it will no longer look like our stadium.

italiahorse

Jesus Christ, there are "ricoh haters" now? It's even stranger how some seem to support a football stadium?

Are you saying there are no Ricoh haters ?
You read every thread but must have selective recall.

No storage space for a retail unit on wheels. Surely a few mats etc could be put with goalposts if they wanted too.
Plenty of blank walls inside. Just give us a shopping list of requirements and even I will sponsor a picture poster of CCFC history.

No excuses really ?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Your reading into it too much, when it say there is no storage space at the Ricoh we can use, it actually means there is storage space at the Ricoh. All we need to do is ask.

Nick

Administrator
Are you saying there are no Ricoh haters ?
You read every thread but must have selective recall.

No storage space for a retail unit on wheels. Surely a few mats etc could be put with goalposts if they wanted too.
Plenty of blank walls inside. Just give us a shopping list of requirements and even I will sponsor a picture poster of CCFC history.

No excuses really ?

Yes, that is what they said. So now Wasps should call their bluff shouldn't they so we can have a wank fest over it? That would make SISU look even worse wouldn't it, and them heros?

italiahorse

Your reading into it too much, when it say there is no storage space at the Ricoh we can use, it actually means there is storage space at the Ricoh. All we need to do is ask.

Someone needs to ask Sisu if they want to personalise the Ricoh first and if they do why haven't they done it ?
Simple question really that should put this to bed.

I can only say what I've seen and it's not good enough.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Someone needs to ask Sisu if they want to personalise the Ricoh first and if they do why haven't they done it ?

Well we now have a full preseason to prepare for the Ricoh so its possible something could be in the pipeline.

It could be one of Mowbrays requirements given he has mentioned it several times in his short time here.

Nick

Administrator

They have obviously looked into it to know there is no storage available for a better shop option.

You obviously know exactly what's gone on to know it isn't good enough.

Nick

Administrator
Where have they said we can store some rolled up mats ?

Probably where they said they can't use any storage spaces at the Ricoh? Whether it is bullshit or not I don't know, hence Wasps should call their bluff and look great if they come out and say it isn't true. Then you can keep saying "Just need to ask".

Sick Boy

From what I've read I'm sure that Mowbray would actually support us building our own ground. He has already complained about those ugly insect badges inside the stadium.

Sick Boy

Probably where they said they can't use any storage spaces at the Ricoh? Whether it is bullshit or not I don't know, hence Wasps should call their bluff and look great if they come out and say it isn't true. Then you can keep saying "Just need to ask".

Wasps will give us anything we want for free, we just need to ask. I'm sure they'll also keep ccfc branding of the seats as well because they are a great bunch of guys. Also I'm sure they will offer us a great rental deal after next season, all we need to do is ask.

SkyblueBazza

Just my opinion.
My only real connection to Coventry is that of the football club.
To me - forget politicians, religious leaders & some of the great & loyal players in my lifetime...JH is a modern age icon equivalent stature to Lady Godiva. He was dedicated to the good of the club & the city as a whole. Epitomised what Coventry spirit should be about.
Legend - proudly display him on an inaccessible plinth in the centre of the city (to stop the inevitable muppets who will no doubt try to deface or nick it!) In the hope that for many generations kids will ask who he is - & the legend & spirit can be passed through the ages & who knows? Might even inspire a few to do likewise.

PUSB

skybluetony176

I wouldn't have thought so. JR1 is about the events leading up to the loan, JR2 we believe is going to be about the events that lead up to the wasps takeover over of ACL.

What's happened after the events will have no bearing on the JR what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread