Transfer Rumour Jerry Yates (1 Viewer)

San Francisco

How much would Jerry Yates cost though? Can't pay 3 mil for another striker if simms figures are accurate.

Think they're valuing him at 4 million. If the 6-8 million on Simms is true then clearly Doug might be throwing us off and is willing to spend much more than originally suggested.

napolimp

Think they're valuing him at 4 million. If the 6-8 million on Simms is true then clearly Doug might be throwing us off and is willing to spend much more than originally suggested.

If Simms is about 7 then I don't want to be spending more than another 1 mil on another forward. I'm quite cheap tho.

mmttww

If it's Simms and Godden, feel like one other really solid signing might be enough up front.

I'd like to start the season with Obikwu around the matchday squad, at least in pre-season.

Having Walker and Waghorn gone clears the path for him to get some minutes you'd have thought.

Made a big leap at the end of last season, doesn't look out of place physically in the training clips.

Loan him out before the deadline if he looks decent. Back to the U21s if he doesn't.

napolimp

If it's Simms and Godden, feel like one other really solid signing might be enough up front.

I'd like to start the season with Obikwu around the matchday squad, at least in pre-season.

Having Walker and Waghorn gone clears the path for him to get some minutes you'd have thought.

Made a big leap at the end of last season, doesn't look out of place physically in the training clips.

Loan him out before the deadline if he looks decent. Back to the U21s if he doesn't.

We still have loans to come in too. One more may be enough, you really want your forwards getting plenty of game time.

baldy

Definitely need more than Godden upfront - I too would like to see at least a few more up top & use Godden as a back-up
As for Obikwu….nah,not ready yet

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

No way would that be enough.

Godden has a history of getting injured and from what I saw Obikwu is nowhere near ready yet.

Need at least one more, preferably two if we have a loan.

fatso

I’d worry about relying on Godden who we only ever seem to get about 20 games a season out of. If we’re playing two up I’d want two more in after Simms.
Underrated striker, he's got a very respectable record for us, especially as he was asked to play second fiddle to the swede, for the last 18 months. He's missed a few games, but some of those were for appendicitis which won't happen again.
I'm glad he's still here.

Speedie's Head

No way would that be enough.

Godden has a history of getting injured and from what I saw Obikwu is nowhere near ready yet.

Need at least one more, preferably two if we have a loan.
Just a couple of normal football injuries on top of a rare foot problem and a medical emergency. No sign of the foot injury recurring as far as I know. Repeat it often enough these days then it's true I suppose.

Sick Boy

Just a couple of normal football injuries on top of a rare foot problem and a medical emergency. No sign of the foot injury recurring as far as I know. Repeat it often enough these days then it's true I suppose.
In all competitions he’s never managed more than 33 appearances a season since joining us and for the first 2 in this league never more than 25 - he’s a decent backup option though.

Deity

Underrated striker, he's got a very respectable record for us, especially as he was asked to play second fiddle to the swede, for the last 18 months. He's missed a few games, but some of those were for appendicitis which won't happen again.
I'm glad he's still here.
Best finisher at the club. However lacks the physical attributes to trouble defenders. Totally reliant on service.

KenilworthSkyBlue

He definitely has a propensity to break down pretty easily. Since he's been with us he's suffered a hip injury, a foot injury, reputured ankle ligaments, torn calf. Most of which kept him out long term.

Users who are viewing this thread