Transfer Rumour Jerry Yates (1 Viewer)

Alkhen

That’s definitely Yates.he did similar before pre-season training last season.
Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Seasider is Yates coming on here to check out the fan reaction before signing

eastwoodsdustman

If we sign him I think pairing him with Godden could be a great partnership. The both are intelligent players and having O'hare or Palmer behind them would be brilliant.

Ccfcisparks

Decent signing, can't imagine we'll overpay because let's face it that's just not us.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
No exactly. If the fee is say £3m, I hope thats not all the money from Gyok we are granted by Doug. It might even be dougs budget BEFORE Gyok. imagine that.

TomRad85

No exactly. If the fee is say £3m, I hope thats not all the money from Gyok we are granted by Doug. It might even be dougs budget BEFORE Gyok. imagine that.
Well I've said all along I'm sure he'd have given Robins something even if Gyok wasn't sold, otherwise I don't see the point in him being here. Got my fingers crossed for a big summer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Finham

Hi Lads/Lasses

Blackpool fan in peace ✌🏼

I’d just like to give my opinion on Jerry and what he actually brings.not only can he score all types of goals and make chances out of nothing for himself and others his work rate is phenomenal and I’m not exaggerating when I say this,he will be at it from the first whistle to the last.his attitude is fantastic and he’s a very well liked down to earth lad,would be a bargain for any team around the 3million mark,he managed to score 15 goals last season in a team that was mismanaged and created very little.I’ll be sad to see him go as will all pool fans but I wish him all the best,he’s been brilliant in Tangerine and far far too good to be playing League 1 football.would be a cracking signing for Coventry.
All the best for next season.
Sounds a bit like Andy Morrell, who you lot also loved.

WestEndAgro

Yates is class, I've been seriously impressed with what I've see of him, brilliant signing if it happens.

Wish I'd read this thread earlier, I've been around 200 yards away all day.

slowpoke

Yates is class, I've been seriously impressed with what I've see of him, brilliant signing if it happens.

Wish I'd read this thread earlier, I've been around 200 yards away all day.
Have to agree, imo he would fit into our way of playing like a glove, works his nuts off, a goalscorer and assists, just hoping it happens.

SlowerThanPlatt

Superb player for us Morrell and scored some important goals for the club in the few years he was down here.level above Morrell though is Jerry.
Didn’t you have Grant Ward recently too? He was a good player who I thought would have achieved a bit more

Evo1883

1 more thing i should have mentioned , those targets were still being used by the players training when I got there , so maybe I missed jerry yates by a few minutes (20/30 ) who knows , if that's jerry in the video then he was 100% up cryfield

Users who are viewing this thread