Transfer Rumour Jerry Yates (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

Lads it's clickbait twitter account

Anyone starting a "transfer" thread based on one of those should be given a time out ;)

Mucca Mad Boys

This rumour hasn’t come from the Micky mouse Twitter account. The account has piggy backed on newspaper talk.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

TBF the only place I’d spend over £2m is on a Vik replacement. Goals cost money. The rest would be Sheaf/Hamer/Vik style signings.
Depends on if we know we're getting some Vik money in.

Could see us going to £4m for a Vik replacement and £2 for other positions if the right target were available.

I think it's more wages we'll be careful on.

Skybluedownunder

TBF the only place I’d spend over £2m is on a Vik replacement. Goals cost money. The rest would be Sheaf/Hamer/Vik style signings.

I’d happily spend £2m on a good centre back.

While I think Yates could definitely do a job for us I don’t think he’s worth £4m.

He’s only 5 ft 9 and if we are losing Gyokeres we will lose that presence he brings. His goal scoring record isn’t very prolific and his previous clubs he’s played for isn’t very exciting for that price.

Let’s cast the net wider and I’m sure we will find someone better and probably cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Depends on if we know we're getting some Vik money in.

Could see us going to £4m for a Vik replacement and £2 for other positions if the right target were available.

I think it's more wages we'll be careful on.
I think you’re all setting yourself up I just cannot see us spending that sort of money

Users who are viewing this thread