January Window (1 Viewer)

Otis

Agree with Andreu & Beavon, would like to see more of Ogogo before we write him off. So many positive things said about him before we signed him I can’t believe we’ve seen the real player yet unless injuries have taken their toll.
It's a headscratcher. Sometimes he seems to just completely disappear out of the 18 man squad. Flitting in and out of the squad let alone the team.

Happy to give him time, but something is clearly wrong.

peace ndlovu

Agree with Andreu & Beavon, would like to see more of Ogogo before we write him off. So many positive things said about him before we signed him I can’t believe we’ve seen the real player yet unless injuries have taken their toll.
Totally agree. It's hard to reconcile the fact he was seen as integral to Shrewbury's excellent season in 2017-18 with what's happened since - unless there is an enduring injury problem.
My impression was he was signed as the successor to Doyle.
I would love to see him being given a chance...unless he is the proverbial bad apple (but I haven't heard anything reliable to support that view).
Really hope he comes good in 2019.

shmmeee

Chaplin cant go back. He is signed permanently. Amazed people still dont know this

Is he? I hadn’t seen that, last I saw it was loan to perm. When did that happen?

Surely he can’t sign outside the window? How have we managed to get around that?

Nick

Administrator
Is he? I hadn’t seen that, last I saw it was loan to perm. When did that happen?

Surely he can’t sign outside the window? How have we managed to get around that?
It is because it is all agreed and signed before hand. Same as we did with Jones.

shmmeee

shmmeee

Actually his last day on loan is today,i believe it was an initial loan spell with a view to a permanent move,if we decide to take him

The fact that it happened outside the transfer window should be a massive giveaway.

Nick

Administrator
The fact that it happened outside the transfer window should be a massive giveaway.
Yeah but the price and everything is agreed before hand. It's just the actual player transfer paperwork that's done when the window happens

Fergusons_Beard

These-
Pace
Christopher (CJ) Hamilton – Mansfield Town
Jermaine McGlashan – Swindon Town
Cheeky bid for Matty Blair - Doncaster Rovers (born in Warwick)

Striker
Tom Eaves - Gillingham (Striker who is better than Stockley 6 ft 5 & who is out of contract at the end of the season)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

scottccfc

These-
Pace

Striker
Tom Eaves - Gillingham (Striker who is better than Stockley 6 ft 5 & who is out of contract at the end of the season)

tom eaves is heavily rumoured to move to Glasgow Rangers

steve82

These-
Pace

Striker

I like your choices, CJ Hamilton has pace in abundance and is getting rave reviews, always liked McGlashan at Gillingham chips in with a few goals too I think.

Tom Eaves i think like Stockley has better options presenting itself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Otis

I would never go for anyone who uses initials as a name.

It's not the bloody NFL.

Grendel

No the contract had already been agreed and completed in advance along with an agreed fee. Otherwise the loan would have been refused by the selling club

better days

From what I hear we are up to budget under FFP regs so any players wages and fees coming in have to be matched by players going out

higgs

Will brown be moved on he's gone to third choice left back now on merit based on the Southend selection?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

steve82

Will brown be moved on he's gone to third choice left back now on merit based on the Southend selection?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Looking too deep into it I think, Brown, Ogogo and Allassani have all completely dropped out the match day 18 which to me points to more a illness sweeping the camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garryb80

Actually his last day on loan is today,i believe it was an initial loan spell with a view to a permanent move,if we decide to take him
Incorrect. Any loan done outside the window was loan with commitment to buy not option to buy

shmmeee

Yeah but the price and everything is agreed before hand. It's just the actual player transfer paperwork that's done when the window happens

Yeah but are we bound to that in any way? I mean can we be forced to sign him? Deals have fallen through at the last second before.

Grendel

Yeah but are we bound to that in any way? I mean can we be forced to sign him? Deals have fallen through at the last second before.

We’ve already signed a contract for him

Sky Blue Harry H

I see Camwell is at MK Dons (having a gander at him). No problem for me if he goes (especially with Sam McCallum looking good for the future)

Edit: apologies - I've just seen the separate thread!

Magwitch

I see Camwell is at MK Dons (having a gander at him). No problem for me if he goes (especially with Sam McCallum looking good for the future)

Edit: apologies - I've just seen the separate thread!
I like the big MK Dons midfielder can’t remember his name think we’ve been linked with him before. Perhaps a player plus cash swop deal,

SBAndy

I like the big MK Dons midfielder can’t remember his name think we’ve been linked with him before. Perhaps a player plus cash swop deal,

Thinking of Chuks Aneke? He wouldn’t really fit into our current setup I don’t think.

no_loyalty

Looking too deep into it I think, Brown, Ogogo and Allassani have all completely dropped out the match day 18 which to me points to more a illness sweeping the camp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robins has said that Brown wasn't injured, McCallum was on the bench as according to Robins he can also play further forward, so I don't understand why Hiwula went to left wing when Shipley went off?

cc84cov

Surely an agreement is in place but lawfully we can pull out as the window wasn’t opened to sign him permanently can’t see us behind fined etc if we didn’t sign him.

cc84cov

No the contract had already been agreed and completed in advance along with an agreed fee. Otherwise the loan would have been refused by the selling club
Still doesn’t mean we have to sign him my thinking is by law it’s not gonna put us in a tricky position weather we agreed to it or not.I did hear he signed a 4 year contract tho

Nick

Administrator
Surely an agreement is in place but lawfully we can pull out as the window wasn’t opened to sign him permanently can’t see us behind fined etc if we didn’t sign him.

A contract would be signed with Pompey already.

Users who are viewing this thread