Transfer Rumour Jake Bidwell - Confirmed (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

I’ve said he’s the most likely if he signs - why have we raised a debenture amendment with companies house?

You are right to be sceptical of the owners but I just do not see Dabo leaving. Perhaps Walker as the only position where we have depth and could get a decent fee but even then it’ll just be all the bomb squad first

mark82

The club is operating on a shoe string and has had to take further high interest loans - if we really are signing an experience player on a long contract then someone is going

Wouldn't think so in this window. The summer might be a different question.

PVA

Good signing 👍🏻

Dabo on his way if this happens which I think is fair enough

Ah yes, signing a left wing back so that we don't have to keep playing a right wing back there when our only LWB is missing, only to then sell a RWB so we have to play a LWB there when our now only RWB is missing.

Incredible logic. No wonder you'd rather have Kenny Jackett or Neil Warnock if that's your level of football knowledge.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

The club is operating on a shoe string and has had to take further high interest loans - if we really are signing an experience player on a long contract then someone is going

Doesn't mean it's Dabo though. Two out the door on loans, one left and Shipley rumoured to be near an exit.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Two are out of contract one going nowhere the other paid off

They're not out of contract until the summer, so if we can get them out the door or at least someone else paying their wages it gives us spare capacity in the wage budget for the remainder of this season.

Sky Blue Harry H

Stats aren’t great but experienced and TBH I can’t remember seeing him play so will give him a chance. We’ve desperately needed a LWB since McCallum left so all good there.

He's a bit of a tough nut - kicks people and doesn't smile much - @Nick will love him!

CDK

Dabo injury stopped him playing today seems fitness wise he's getting used to the physio room and being rushed back.
Kane is out perfoming him now ,so if he was to be moved on could suit both parties.

Brighton Sky Blue

Dabo injury stopped him playing today seems fitness wise he's getting used to the physio room and being rushed back.
Kane is out perfoming him now ,so if he was to be moved on could suit both parties.

In the summer maybe but would make no sense now. One extra piece of quality in midfield would do this month if possible.

Frostie

Stats aren’t great but experienced and TBH I can’t remember seeing him play so will give him a chance. We’ve desperately needed a LWB since McCallum left so all good there.

He's good. Stats last season were much better when he was playing in a system he was more familiar with. Excellent crosser of the ball.

SBAndy

Just looked and he’s got better assist ratio at this level than Kane, which bodes well. Will be good to see us with a threat from both sides.

Does that then free up Maatsen as CM cover as well? Isn’t that where he plays for Netherlands u21?

Grendel

According to Grendel signing a LB means we sell Dabo our RB 😝

Well it doesn’t and according to you Kelly is the first name on the team sheet

Users who are viewing this thread