Transfer Rumour Jake Bidwell - Confirmed (3 Viewers)

eastwoodsdustman

I saw him saying he should be in the team. Not the £13 mill bit though. Hes been great for us though. His Crossing has been really good. Kakay must be very good to have kept him out

shmmeee

QPR fan hear in my view a 6/10 player gives 100/% but not quite good enough better going forward then defending.
How is Todd Kane doing ? he was not popular at all at QPR.

Loving Kane. Dodgy start and is clearly a “character”, but his delivery is worlds apart from what we’ve been used to as shown by the fact I think he’s already leading our assist stats.

Hoping for the same from Bidwell, as someone who has seen both up close how do they compare?

Robins speciality is turning 6s into 8s. We should call him Five Pints.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Looking forward to seeing Bidwell play, hopefully he's good enough to make the position his own given our lack of non-loaned players there. He seems to have been part of several decent championship teams that made play-off finishes (and quite a few that were considerably lower) so i'm expecting him to be solid but not outstanding.

cc84cov

Looking forward to seeing Bidwell play, hopefully he's good enough to make the position his own given our lack of non-loaned players there. He seems to have been part of several decent championship teams that made play-off finishes (and quite a few that were considerably lower) so i'm expecting him to be solid but not outstanding.
Adds cover and competition I expect him to be first choice over Maatsen

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Adds cover and competition I expect him to be first choice over Maatsen
If he displaces Maatsen that would be a very good sign, ultimately better for CCFC if he's the better option as he'd be under contract beyond the season. Even if he just provides decent competition and motivates Maatsen to perform better that's good, just the former scenario that suits us best.

skyblueelephant76

He's a good signing and we might finally have someone who can actually put in a decent cross from the left.

hoops

Loving Kane. Dodgy start and is clearly a “character”, but his delivery is worlds apart from what we’ve been used to as shown by the fact I think he’s already leading our assist stats.

Hoping for the same from Bidwell, as someone who has seen both up close how do they compare?

Robins speciality is turning 6s into 8s. We should call him Five Pints.
Kane can be very good but so many times when crossing he hits the first defender, then on another day the crosses get in and he has a assist, but often gets caught on the break. That him playing for us for you it may be better.
Bidwell good attacking full back but a lot better going forward then he is defending, but good or bad he always does his best.

SBAndy

Kane can be very good but so many times when crossing he hits the first defender, then on another day the crosses get in and he has a assist, but often gets caught on the break. That him playing for us for you it may be better.
Bidwell good attacking full back but a lot better going forward then he is defending, but good or bad he always does his best.

Don’t know what system you play but we play with wing backs so slightly more forgiving defensively.

Users who are viewing this thread