Transfer Rumour Jake Bidwell - Confirmed (4 Viewers)

cc84cov

Yeah I’m not a Swansea season ticket holder you bellend so obviously not?

the same way you believed that Bright was gonna get more G+A as O’Hare this year
I think Todd Kane even has more assists and goals than No’Hare 😝

David O'Day

Dabo and Max have been great contributors to our rise especially when you consider them were both frees. What do people expect they are performing at the max of their abilities

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Dabo is a better right back than he is playing at the moment. He's plainly not been 100% for a while and adding a lwb will allow him to recover from injury and actually get fit instead of being thrown in as soon as he can run.

fatso

Come on now, put the loopy juice down.
The lad needs to improve his shooting but most the other aspects of his game makes him a good young player who has an impact most weeks.
Remind us again of his goals and assists stats this season, and compare them to Kane who's only recently arrived as cover for Dabo.
Whatever argument you choose to use though, there's little argument that he has massively under performed in front of goal.
If we miss out on a playoff place, his total lack of any end product will be a significant factor.

Frostie

Remind us again of his goals and assists stats this season, and compare them to Kane who's only recently arrived as cover for Dabo.
Whatever argument you choose to use though, there's little argument that he has massively under performed in front of goal.
If we miss out on a playoff place, his total lack of any end product will be a significant factor.

O'Hare has more assists than Kane.

Hertsccfc

Assists is a meaningless stat. For example, O'Hare had an assist yesterday for Hamer's goal.

Users who are viewing this thread