Jack burroughs (1 Viewer)

LincolnNick

I live in Lincoln and have a ticket for the game vs West Ham this week - looking forward to see how he plays. All the Lincoln fans I speak to tell me he is one of their best players- quick, aggressive and strong. The season in L1 could be the making of him 🤞🏻🤞🏻
I thought Jack played well last night. He was the LWB and did not look out of place against a reasonably strong West Ham team. His defending was very good but he did not threaten much in attack. I think 40+ games in L1 will only be a positive experience and good luck to him.
I thought the Lincoln RWB - Sorensen - ex Stoke had an excellent game and was their MOM.

larry_david

It (with us being an exception) rarely works out second time around. I think Lincoln changed their style post Cowleys, do they really want to go back to playing air raid sirens when they've got a corner?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Do they still do this? Utterly embarrassing

Sky Blue Pete

It (with us being an exception) rarely works out second time around. I think Lincoln changed their style post Cowleys, do they really want to go back to playing air raid sirens when they've got a corner?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Interesting comments from robins about concerns about whether the fans would accept him when he came back it was his one concern about getting ccfc back to the top

Saddlebrains

Clear that Bidwell will be off in Jan or the end of the season.

Id be happy with Burroughs as the back up to DaSilva, and spent Bidwell's wage elsewhere

Julie SBA

Burroughs is getting about

Wins the ball at LB to start the move and the pops up on the right wing to play a delicious pass to set up the cross for the goal. He also got the assist on their first goal.
Looks like a great loan and we'll be getting a better player back

napolimp

Wins the ball at LB to start the move and the pops up on the right wing to play a delicious pass to set up the cross for the goal. He also got the assist on their first goal.

The drumming at Lincoln is really annoying.

Brighton Sky Blue

He needs reminding that the best wing backs hold the ball up and pass it backwards

Julie SBA

I was just looking at Howleys loan too, tomorrow will be two months up there, so far he has started one game and been sub 3 times, total of 100 mins. TBF there has only been 5 matches in that time.
Jack has been at Lincoln 18 days longer and has played in all of their 16 matches, starting 14 of them, two assists and 1,259 mins in the bank. Has also played against 2 premier league teams in that time.

larry_david

I was just looking at Howleys loan too, tomorrow will be two months up there, so far he has started one game and been sub 3 times, total of 100 mins. TBF there has only been 5 matches in that time.
Jack has been at Lincoln 18 days longer and has played in all of their 16 matches, starting 14 of them, two assists and 1,259 mins in the bank. Has also played against 2 premier league teams in that time.
Yeah as you say, only 5 matches. really suffered with an injury and then about 3 games off due to international/weather

Julie SBA

Since Friday Jack has made 2 more starts for Lincoln, playing 169 mins, Ryan has been on the bench twice, coming on once (last night) for 18 mins

ClubPlayedStartsUnused subMinutes
played
GoalsAssistsCards
JackLincoln City181601428021Y
RyanDundee511118000

This weekend Lincoln are at home to Morecambe in the FA Cup and Dundee are home to Livingston in the league. This is the second of 5 home games in a row that Dundee have - all their November games. Even more Bizarrely they beat Livingstone 2-0 in the league away last weekend; Scottish football really is strange.

Surely if Ryan's pitch time doesn't pick up in the next couple of months he'll be recalled in January,

Offhegoes

Some of the ratings for Howley on the BBC match pages from Dundee fans have been very low. In my opinion Burroughs looked a better player last season when he played. I know Howley is younger, but the game seemed to pass him by

NorthernWisdom

He needed regular first team football really.

In an ideal world, one of our wingbacks for this season will do so well they go for huge £millions, and we have our replacement next season ready to go without needing to spend.

skyblue_55

We can all hopefully see a player in Jack Burroughs , but a fall out with Robins , cost him the chance of a maturing season here .
I don’t like the thought of Jack being the new Jordan Shipley & so I hope he continues playing football at Lincoln & shows Robins what we all might be missing

Otis

We can all hopefully see a player in Jack Burroughs , but a fall out with Robins , cost him the chance of a maturing season here .
I don’t like the thought of Jack being the new Jordan Shipley & so I hope he continues playing football at Lincoln & shows Robins what we all might be missing
Do we know that there was a fallout?

Grendel

Why would we bring him back in January anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread