Jack burroughs (1 Viewer)

Adge

Just shows the desperation that we are clamoring to bring him back in January if that’s the case.

fernandopartridge

Just shows the desperation that we are clamoring to bring him back in January if that’s the case.
Not sure how you've reached any of those conclusions, back to slating academy products is it? 9th tier you say

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Adge

Don’t listen to him mate. As long as you know the ninth tier is the highest you can get to without it being your full time occupation.
And we’re up and running again! Wondered how long it would be before you came to the party.

shepardo01

Was his/their Dad involved in this fallout? Have heard that he likes to get involved/can be a bit outspoken when things don't go their way.

Deity

We can all hopefully see a player in Jack Burroughs , but a fall out with Robins , cost him the chance of a maturing season here .
I don’t like the thought of Jack being the new Jordan Shipley & so I hope he continues playing football at Lincoln & shows Robins what we all might be missing
I don’t miss Shipley at all. Nice guy, bang average lg1 mudfielder at best.

Grendel

Or has he........🤔

Who's the new poster on here who keeps bigging up young Jack's performances at Lincoln?

🧐🤪

What I never get is how someone like him joined in 2014 when only really posting now

wingy

Or has he........🤔

Who's the new poster on here who keeps bigging up young Jack's performances at Lincoln?

🧐🤪
In all honesty do you not consider him a good enough prospect to atleast considered as cover for either wb positions, schooled in the Coventry style?

Otis

In all honesty do you not consider him a good enough prospect to atleast considered as cover for either wb positions, schooled in the Coventry style?
I have always rated him.

Started watching U18 and U21 games on the internet when he was coming through and thought he really stood out. Good pace, good vision, good passing ability and very versatile as to which position he could play.

I was always impressed with him.

Last edited:

slowpoke

There were a lot on here saying he needed to go out on loan which he did and it looks like it’s done him good and hopefully comes back better for it, I say leave him be, if he’s playing regular has to be better than being on our bench.

shmmeee

Burroughs would be 4th choice behind MvE Lats and Saka, absolute madness to consider recalling him. Even more so at RB. A switch to a back four might mean he ends up in a slightly different position anyway, I actually think wide in a front three might suit him.

Sick Boy

We can all hopefully see a player in Jack Burroughs , but a fall out with Robins , cost him the chance of a maturing season here .
I don’t like the thought of Jack being the new Jordan Shipley & so I hope he continues playing football at Lincoln & shows Robins what we all might be missing
I’ve always been impressed by him but think the experience will do him good.

CCFCSteve

I’ve always been impressed by him but think the experience will do him good.

Exactly, playing regularly will be far more beneficial to him and us. It’s been the problem in recent years, all half decent young lads have been stuck on the bench, not quite trusted by Robins to get minutes regularly, yet cant be put on loan due to paper thin squad

Blind-Faith

Just watched first half of the Lincoln game, didn’t particularly stand out, just a solid steady game.

going to watch forest green second half and see how Dabo gets on

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

going to watch forest green second half and see how Dabo gets on

Santana Lopez Wtf GIF

no_loyalty

Burroughs dropped to the bench tonight, unless he was carrying a knock?

Users who are viewing this thread