It’s time to say goodbye to Coventry City (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

I haven't had any PM with any questions? If you can send it over I will be happy to reply.

"your club"?

I apologise for the tone of that suggesting you had ignored me, it was the thread I posted titled apathy. It seemed to get closed for some reason.

Referring to it as "your club" I find hammers the point home better.

hill83

So perhaps you can inform us what medium is acceptable or not, and what topics are now acceptable or not. Is local radio ok or a no go, E-Mails?? Do you castigate Pete Chambers for his constant letters, or almost weekly radio cameos. If not why not.

People can do what they want. But since you asked.

Crymore love letter to the local newspaper with your name against it = Attention seeking
Posting on here, anonymously = Not attention seeking

Pretty simple really. The other options shouldn't come into it as we aren't talking about them. You are the one comparing the two.

bigfatronssba

And he's increasingly categorising.

So you don't think some posters are more sympathetic to the sisu point of view than others?

Do you think we all have exactly the same opinion of sisu?

covmark

I apologise for the tone of that suggesting you had ignored me, it was the thread I posted titled apathy. It seemed to get closed for some reason.

Referring to it as "your club" I find hammers the point home better.

You'll probably find your thread was shut down due to a slanging match between sisu lovers and council bum boys :)

Astute

Personally I'd prefer a little less crying and staring forlornly into the middle distance and a bit more 'fuck them all, it's my club and I'm seeing this fucker through!'

And so would I. But instead all we have had is two women protesting and another holding a piece of paper in front of Timothy..

Fuck them all? More like 'We have taken everything you have thrown at us so far and we are still here watching in Northampton. You won't stop us that easily'

RoboCCFC90

So perhaps you can inform us what medium is acceptable or not, and what topics are now acceptable or not. Is local radio ok or a no go, E-Mails?? Do you castigate Pete Chambers for his constant letters, or almost weekly radio cameos. If not why not.

Acceptable = Club discussions

Not Acceptable = Attention seeking in a local newspaper and looking for sympathy.

Everyone is in the same boat but you don't see me taking my opportunity in local papers to post my depressing sop story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigfatronssba

Acceptable = Club discussions

Not Acceptable = Attention seeking in a local newspaper and looking for sympathy.

Everyone is in the same boat but you don't see me taking my opportunity in local papers to post my depressing sop story.

Why's it unacceptable?

She is expressing her opinion on an opinion page. What do you think an opinion page should be for?

hill83

Just for the record I'm not saying it's unacceptable. It's funny. And I hope more people write in soon.

[video=youtube;C6ZDsUGiGqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6ZDsUGiGqM[/video]

Last edited:

Houdi

People can do what they want. But since you asked.

Crymore love letter to the local newspaper with your name against it = Attention seeking
Posting on here, anonymously = Not attention seeking

Pretty simple really. The other options shouldn't come into it as we aren't talking about them. You are the one comparing the two.

A name I expect who means nothing to most people, in a paper with hardly a huge circulation. I mean I doubt if she is going to get fan mail on the back of this. So I presume if she had posted the same views on here you would have been supportive of that. It's strange that she articulates ,maybe over dramatically the views of a lot of fans and is roundly ridiculed, yet Pete Chambers has become a virtual media whore, who repeats the same thing over and over again, and yet is not seem worthy of similar censure.

RoboCCFC90

Why's it unacceptable?

She is expressing her opinion on an opinion page. What do you think an opinion page should be for?

Opinions, not an article that is the quickest way to lose dignity and attention seeking..

If she wants to write a letter to the Club do it to the Club doing it in the CT does not make me want to say I feel sorry for her it makes me want to get a bucket..

bigfatronssba

Opinions, not an article that is the quickest way to lose dignity and attention seeking..

If she wants to write a letter to the Club do it to the Club doing it in the CT does not make me want to say I feel sorry for her it makes me want to get a bucket..

If that's her opinion then that's her opinion. You dont have to like it but everyone is entitled to have one.

I dont see how an opinion can ever be described as unacceptable. I mean its not like she's accused Labovitch of necrophilia.

hill83

A name I expect who means nothing to most people, in a paper with hardly a huge circulation. I mean I doubt if she is going to get fan mail on the back of this. So I presume if she had posted the same views on here you would have been supportive of that. It's strange that she articulates ,maybe over dramatically the views of a lot of fans and is roundly ridiculed, yet Pete Chambers has become a virtual media whore, who repeats the same thing over and over again, and yet is not seem worthy of similar censure.

If it was posted on here I'd have taken the piss too probably. Who is Pete Chambers?

bigfatronssba

If it was posted on here I'd have taken the piss too probably. Who is Pete Chambers?

The bloke who says he prefers sixfields because its easier to park.

RoboCCFC90

If that's her opinion then that's her opinion. You dont have to like it but everyone is entitled to have one.

I dont see how an opinion can ever be described as unacceptable. I mean its not like she's accused Labovitch of necrophilia.

It's not an opinion it's an attention seeking and miserable.

If you're going to stop supporting the Club fine that's up to you but do it quietly and silently, no need for a depressing letter in the Telegraph..

I stubbed my toe yesterday maybe I should write a letter to the Telegraph and make them publish all my pains and anguish.

Grendel

Self indulgent, attention seeking, waffle. If you don't want to go any more, don't go.

I guess Natalie is upset she no longer has a regular column in the telegraph. She's been out the limelight for a while.

torchomatic

Does anyone remember the infamous phone-call to CWR where she said we had ten defenders on the pitch?

NortonSkyBlue

It's not an opinion it's an attention seeking and miserable.

If you're going to stop supporting the Club fine that's up to you but do it quietly and silently, no need for a depressing letter in the Telegraph..

I stubbed my toe yesterday maybe I should write a letter to the Telegraph and make them publish all my pains and anguish.

I didn't think it was a depressing letter, more a letter of regret for losing something that was dear to her, what I do find depressing is so called fellow fans ridiculing her distress. whether you like it or not, she has a platform to express herself.

How any fan can be anything other than bereft at the predicament of the club is beyond me.

I hope your toe is feeling better.

japandy

Who are these people who dont have cars or the ability to get on a bus? bet half of them managed to get themselves down to Arsenal on a weeknight without too many problems.
If you read my threads you will see I'm neutral. My father whose name is Michael Green is always proud because he usually is the first person to renew his season ticket, he usually does it around April. He bought his season ticket this year at Sixfields but has been only once. He has no mobilr phone, He has never used a computer and is 80 in August. My mum and dad live and Warwick and if he goes to a game he would drive to Coventry city centre and catch a coach. But that would mean he gets home about 3 hours after the game. He is my hero and inspiration and I have contemplated taking my driving test so I can take him. He has no view about our current situation as at 80 he feels he won't see many games himself. As people know I am a Christian and would never be God's judge but I do feel Joy Sepela has to act and show more responsibility than she does now. My Dad goes to church about 5 or 6 times a week and although I am 'City till I die' I will never forgive SISU and CCC/ACL for how they treat people like my dad.

Steve.B50

If you read my threads you will see I'm neutral. My father whose name is Michael Green is always proud because he usually is the first person to renew his season ticket, he usually does it around April. He bought his season ticket this year at Sixfields but has been only once. He has no mobilr phone, He has never used a computer and is 80 in August. My mum and dad live and Warwick and if he goes to a game he would drive to Coventry city centre and catch a coach. But that would mean he gets home about 3 hours after the game. He is my hero and inspiration and I have contemplated taking my driving test so I can take him. He has no view about our current situation as at 80 he feels he won't see many games himself. As people know I am a Christian and would never be God's judge but I do feel Joy Sepela has to act and show more responsibility than she does now. My Dad goes to church about 5 or 6 times a week and although I am 'City till I die' I will never forgive SISU and CCC/ACL for how they treat people like my dad.

Japandy
You are not alone in your beliefs and I understand how you must be feeling.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Japandy if you want for the next game on a sat or sun I'll pick up yout dad and drop him home but he'll have to go into the ground himself if you want pm me

japandy

Japandy if you want for the next game on a sat or sun I'll pick up yout dad and drop him home but he'll have to go into the ground himself if you want pm me
THANK YOU I will talk to him tomorrow about it and pm you. I came back from Japan to care for my folk before going back to Asia but this situation has really nobbled us. Christians don't behave in this manner and whether Joy is acting in ignorance or people are keeping stuff from her, I don't know. It's time for some sort of action.

Noggin

:claping hands:Good man, you deserved a thumbs up smiley but there doesn't seem to be one, lots of selections for smileys when you are being mean or sarcastic, not so many to be nice with.

Spionkop

Grown men sticking the boot in on a woman expressing her sadness at her club's plight. Like a pack of hyenas. You know who you are.
You were probably the playground bullies too. Never got out of it did you.

hill83

Grown men sticking the boot in on a woman expressing her sadness at her club's plight. Like a pack of hyenas. You know who you are.
You were probably the playground bullies too. Never got out of it did you.

I couldn't give a fuck it it's a woman or not. You brought it up.

Are you the sort of person who thinks women need praise for everything they do or something? If I want to laugh and take the piss out of something I don't wait to make sure it's a man before doing it.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

Can't wait for Spionkop to ride to the rescue next time 'Grendull' is getting it from all corners, which happens with far more regularity so he should be more outraged. Right?

Users who are viewing this thread