It’s time to say goodbye to Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Astute

That's rich when you, Astute, Blueflint, Jack Griffin, MMM, etc etc are interchangeable.

So what if he does think the same as someone else. Is that a crime?

I must agree. We have all seen through the bullshit from SISU and Joy's bitches, and also refuse to go to Northampton.

Johnnythespider

I can't have all this talk of cheese without mentioning the delicacy that is Marmite cheddar, try it melted on a doorstep slice of crusty white accompanied by a chilled bottle of Badger Golden Glory. Wingy what is this carmenere you talk of.

wingy

I can't have all this talk of cheese without mentioning the delicacy that is Marmite cheddar, try it melted on a doorstep slice of crusty white accompanied by a chilled bottle of Badger Golden Glory. Wingy what is this carmenere you talk of.

Nice Bold full flavour red ,from Chile's central valley Available most supermarkets.:p

Grendel

We see alot of criticism about people changing their opinions. Either people accuse them of being wishy washy, or they use the persons previous opinion as a weapon against them (this is the one we see alot here), It's ridiculous.

If you change your opinion based on new information, you are smart, you are a sensible and reasonable human being and the planet needs alot more of that. We shouldn't be so ashamed of being wrong that we stick to our guns no matter what, it causes so much damage the world over.

We should all strive for this, we should all reevaluate our opinions and see if they are still based in logic and fact, it is surprisingly difficult as no one likes to be wrong, but we should do our best, the world will thank us.

I agree -- changing opinions is often perfectly justifiable.

skybluetony176

I agree -- changing opinions is often perfectly justifiable.

equally not changing your opinion in light of new information is often perfectly unjustifiable. for instance, why are we still at sixfields when the new information is that the short term rent offer for the ricoh through the FL makes more financial sence for the club.

Users who are viewing this thread