Investment on the Horizon? (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueRuffian

I originally said I did not know if it was investment or takeover and then I found at more and am led to believe it is a takeover. So Mr Ruffian before you start getting above yourself get your facts rights and remember I have never claimed it to be a fact, just word going around the club that I have now heard from two separate sources the first spoke about investment, the second a takeover. Take what you want from it, I have posted in good faith and do not know if it is true or not, but they have been bang on in the past.
If it does not turn out to be true, yes I know I will look a twat and will be gutted, but hey ho, I'm an honest guy with no agenda and posting in good faith. If you don't like it or believe it thats fine. Personally, I want to believe it, but I have posted nothing but what I have been told, I have added nothing to the info.
So would Mr Fisher be aware of this apparent interest?

Captain Dart

that rules out timmy and the bums park arena
That and the fact it's present capacity is 2000 below the regulations for a league 2 club with more than 3 years in the EFL.

higgs

I originally said I did not know if it was investment or takeover and then I found at more and am led to believe it is a takeover. So Mr Ruffian before you start getting above yourself get your facts rights and remember I have never claimed it to be a fact, just word going around the club that I have now heard from two separate sources the first spoke about investment, the second a takeover. Take what you want from it, I have posted in good faith and do not know if it is true or not, but they have been bang on in the past.
If it does not turn out to be true, yes I know I will look a twat and will be gutted, but hey ho, I'm an honest guy with no agenda and posting in good faith. If you don't like it or believe it thats fine. Personally, I want to believe it, but I have posted nothing but what I have been told, I have added nothing to the info.
Thanks for posting malaka and giving us some hope nice to have connections with a bit of inside info and if nothing comes of it so be it its not ur fault

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm so fucking angry with how my club has been dragged through the shit to entertain and massage the egos of bastards from the plastic politicians of the council ,the egos of tinpot men and women from poorly run financial companies who employ incompetents like Fisher and Seppalla.
Fuck the lot of them, go and play your games elsewhere else and leave my club out of it.
We have the power the people and fans of Coventry City , not bastards like them.
We will rise again without the lot of them, so fuck off now and stop patronising us with your bullshit. Shame on Fisher the village idiot, Venus the property developer, Seppala the devil women,, and the inbreds of the county council, hope the lot of you rot in hell

Last edited:

Esoterica

I'm so fucking angry with how my club has been dragged through the shit to entertain and massage the egos of bastards from the plastic politicians of the council ,and the egos of tinpot men and women from poorly run financial companies who employ incompetents like Fisher and Seppalla.
Fuck the lot of them, go and play your games elsewhere and leave my club out of it.
We have the power , the people and fans of Coventry City , not bastards like you.
giphy.gif

olderskyblue

I don't need, or expect any sources. I take this rumour the way it was intended. If something does happen then we will all find out in due course.

skybluedan

I'm so fucking angry with how my club has been dragged through the shit to entertain and massage the egos of bastards from the plastic politicians of the council ,the egos of tinpot men and women from poorly run financial companies who employ incompetents like Fisher and Seppalla.
Fuck the lot of them, go and play your games elsewhere and leave my club out of it.
We have the power the people and fans of Coventry City , not bastards like them.
We will rise again without the lot of them, so fuck off now and stop patronising us with your bullshit. Shame on Fisher the village idiot, Venus the property developer, Seppala the devil women,, and the inbreds of the county council, hope the lot of you rot in hell

Ps you utter fuckin clown shoes

chinamans view

Said like a true Reverend

Astute

Are you a little bit unhappy about something Rev?

Astute

Thank you for the support , my next service tomorrow morning is targeting all about the peodos in football and why they should be publicly castrated without pain relief.
I hope you can all attend.

God bless you all
Won't be attending. I've done nothing wrong.

The Reverend Skyblue

Right I'm off to sleep at the crypt in the Vatican, knowing we lost to fucking Southend and that German of a Pope willl Hopefully explain to me in the morning how the fuck he went from nazi youth to leader of the catholic faith.
It's just been playing on my mind a bit that's all
Anyway He thinks he's got it bad, but for gods sake we lost to fucking Southend today , can he get lower than that to beat how I'm feeling

Last edited:

Samo

Right I'm off to sleep at the crypt in the Vatican, knowing we lost to fucking Southend and that German of a Pope willl have to explain to me in the morning how the fuck he went from nazi youth to leader of the catholic faith.
He thinks he's got it bad but for gods sake , we lost to fucking Southend today , how much lower can he get to beat that

Losing to Cambridge or Oxford?

The Reverend Skyblue

My final thought of this very interesting night, Who the fuck would employ Tim Fisher, apart from companies he sets up.

God bless all that follow the sky blues, you really deserve the best

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

Losing to Cambridge or Oxford?
Very good point and I respect your view , so on careful and indepthh consideration you are correct , we are losing to every fucker in the football league.
Please try attend my sermons tomorrow , based on why God himself couldn't help us out the predicament we are in at the moment. Yes he could supply ten thousand loaves to the starving but even he has told me to fuck off as Cov is a lost cause that even he can't help
A major plus is has shown me the way, via sat nav ,to a very nifty shortcut to Accrington next year which is a major plus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread