Investment on the Horizon? (4 Viewers)

martcov

Nothings going to happen is it

Something will happen. We are seeing management walking. Our manager has had enough of the job. Our attendances don't cover costs. Our rental agreement runs out 2018. we have loan players who will go back to their clubs. We have been told Joy won't put any more in and we look like relegation material.

Something will have to happen. The only question is whether it will be good or bad.

NorthernWisdom

Taking the approach that anyone other than Sisu is ok actually isn't ok
frankly I have no faith in their decision making and am pretty sure it will be driven by the needs of their investors not the club.

One thing I would be wary of would be characters from the past being involved in a new set up.

I'll agree with most of your post, disagree with the trust response but not think it worth arguing over ;) as I'd particularly like to highlight the points above, as absolutely imperative to keep in mind, from my POV, ahead of just about anything else.

Senior Vick from Alicante

So the question is who to believe. If their talking to JFH about the job as stated in the sun then is it because they are staying and he will be their man. Could jimmy be part of the so called consortiums plans for a January takeover as intimated in the thread. One thing is for sure, Timmy F seems to like, on behalf of the owners, pissing on peoples chips with great regularity and if he does so again i can see a load of new radios being purchased on Saturday morning.

georgehudson

It therefore looks to me, as though the dire & toxic way in which the owners have conducted their business, now means there's a long list of managers who have turned CCFC down.

Just what is TF still doing here ?

Sisu - You reap what you sow.

If there is something happening on the investment front, please let it be soon & not involving Sisu

Nick

Administrator
It therefore looks to me, as though the dire & toxic way in which the owners have conducted their business, now means there's a long list of managers who have turned CCFC down.

Just what is TF still doing here ?

Sisu - You reap what you sow.

If there is something happening on the investment front, please let it be soon & not involving Sisu

Who else has turned CCFC down?

georgehudson

Nick, with the greatest respect, you or I will never know.
What, I think is a fair assumption though, & has been confirmed by a reasonably good contact of mine, is that at various times the current regime have had a fair few refusals.
Additionally, our owners appear to have been ultra selective on any information to CCFC fans.
It's very easy to say that there would always be a long queue of persons willing to apply, equally the opposite may be the case.
Perhaps, it may be a question for TF to reply to in his inimitable way, when he graces us with his presence ?

torchomatic

Christ, I must be the only fan who doesn't have a contact within the club.

Nick

Administrator
Nick, with the greatest respect, you or I will never know.
What, I think is a fair assumption though, & has been confirmed by a reasonably good contact of mine, is that at various times the current regime have had a fair few refusals.
Additionally, our owners appear to have been ultra selective on any information to CCFC fans.
It's very easy to say that there would always be a long queue of persons willing to apply, equally the opposite may be the case.
Perhaps, it may be a question for TF to reply to in his inimitable way, when he graces us with his presence ?

I'm not the one saying there is a long list though, so I just wondered if you knew who else had turned us down?

torchomatic

Just make one up like everyone else.

At least that's what my source tells me they did.

My made up source - I can't tell you who it is - says you've totally fabricated your so-called source.

sky blue john

Obviously Sir Alex, Pep & Wenger have applied at various times. My source at the club has advised that they never made the first cut. Rejected for not having the right tools for the job as positive progression of ccfc would potentially effect investors compensation!

Malaka

I must admit, that if the JFH story is true, it looks like the rumour has been blown out of the water. I was told no appointment of a manager as new owners would want their own man:( and he would be in place in January with money

SkyBlueRuffian

I must admit, that if the JFH story is true, it looks like the rumour has been blown out of the water. I was told no appointment of a manager as new owners would want their own man:( and he would be in place in January with money
It was never going to happen, wishful thinking at best.

wingy

Chin up fella.
Fancy giving us a name yet?

covcity4life

jfh story could be incorrect
or maybe new owners wanted jfh and isntructed sisu to get him before someone else does?

I WILL CLINGGGGGGGGGG

wingy

I guess than still one aspect that could extend some hope or insight.
Whether your contact picked up his info from the dressing room side of things or the hierarchy?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Will always be in the believe it when I see it camp. But nothing has happened to prove the speculation wrong or right.

Jimmy not coming doesn't prove nothing is happening on other things. It could well be that Venus is so disheartened that they had to step up the manager hunt.

Sisu remain in a situation whereby they are looking for a way out, that's been the same for months even years. How things have spiralled down has made that more pressing in order to reduce potential losses.

Things get said, misunderstood, needs and pressures from fans get fed in, something gets said that "adds up" has an element of truth and suddenly the query (which is all it is ) gathers a greater life than it should. Doesn't mean we should shoot the messenger especially when given with caveats and warnings.

There is something going on in the background, but that's been the same for months, as Sisu look for a way out of the almost catastrophic mess they have created. Reality is nothing has changed at the moment

oucho

Whoa whoa, hang on....it was SISU, not new owners, who were going to appoint JFH. So clearly their intention will be to bring in another new manager, in accordance with their stated plan. As far as I can see, this changes nothing as SISU were always going to be appointing a new manager anyway. Or have I missed something?

Users who are viewing this thread