...increase in migrants across the Channel. (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Probably because I answer their crap and expose them.

So guy are saying the likes of Sick Boy, Clint, BSb are less knowledgable than you?

Christ you are deluded aren’t you?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Do you ever think the reason people ignore you as you are like the madman on the bus no-one wants to sit next to?
...completely mental. If you sit as far away as possible he'll get out of his seat , come over and rant on and on about the EU . To compound matters the bus is stuck in an accident at Hanger Lane gyratory , the railways are on strike and all 4 tyres are flat. Even worse, you're only 12 years old and know absolutely nothing about anything except rap music and mobile phones.

martcov

This is on a par with my mate who thinks the Salisbury chemical poisoning was organised by MI5 to derail the World Cup. Sorry, not buying it

Buying what? Direct Marketing by social media ( in this case by Russia ). I don’t think Russia was the main player by any means, or that social media in the short run up could have convinced 17.4 million people on it’s own. Just another influence, late in the game and not as big as others. I have not mentioned Salisbury and, yes, that is a daft theory. To say that Russia has no influence on public opinion is also not realistic.

martcov

...completely mental. If you sit as far away as possible he'll get out of his seat , come over and rant on and on about the EU . To compound matters the bus is stuck in an accident at Hanger Lane gyratory , the railways are on strike and all 4 tyres are flat. Even worse, you're only 12 years old and know absolutely nothing about anything except rap music and mobile phones.

Yes, you are totally nuts. According to Grendel you blocked me ( theoretically you are not going to read this - but you will ) because you are bored with my extremist views. Now I am blocked but you are still going on about me. So for much for being bored.

Astute

Can't disagree with this. Cameron snuck out the back door with the cash while leaving his successor to pick up the shitshow he left for them. Sure I've already said it but I find Labour demanding another election to be completely reprehensible. Confusing too as they want to carry out Brexit in any case.
Corbyn sees it as a chance to take power. And he is being as careful as he can not to upset the electorate. The problem is that people want to know what he really wants. And he has contradicted himself.

What people want is someone that says what they want and then keeps to it. Can't remember the last time it happened though. That is unless you count new Labour becoming more like the Tory party.

Grendel

Brighton Sky Blue

Buying what? Direct Marketing by social media ( in this case by Russia ). I don’t think Russia was the main player by any means, or that social media in the short run up could have convinced 17.4 million people on it’s own. Just another influence, late in the game and not as big as others. I have not mentioned Salisbury and, yes, that is a daft theory. To say that Russia has no influence on public opinion is also not realistic.

A very minor influence to be honest so I don't know why you keep mentioning it. I think our media narrative has the most influence simply because it's much more pervasive, explicit and is repeated by the Tory party most weeks. Corbyn's mad, the EU is to blame for your low wages, immigrants are to blame for social ills, people are unemployed because they're lazy, most people on benefits are fraudsters, we can't afford to invest in anything but can give away tax breaks for 'job creation', etc etc

We meddle in foreign elections, some countries return the favour. It isn't new and it isn't one-way.

martcov

A very minor influence to be honest so I don't know why you keep mentioning it. I think our media narrative has the most influence simply because it's much more pervasive, explicit and is repeated by the Tory party most weeks. Corbyn's mad, the EU is to blame for your low wages, immigrants are to blame for social ills, people are unemployed because they're lazy, most people on benefits are fraudsters, we can't afford to invest in anything but can give away tax breaks for 'job creation', etc etc

We meddle in foreign elections, some countries return the favour. It isn't new and it isn't one-way.

I don’t keep mentioning it. I just said that it is one of many influences, but is still an influence. Astute was referring to someone else or others

Grendel

Actually I couldn’t care less about being blocked. In some ways it is even positive.

I’m sure being mocked, ignored, ridiculed and having zero ability to persuade anyone of the merits of your argument is something that happens to you frequently to be fair

Brighton Sky Blue

Corbyn sees it as a chance to take power. And he is being as careful as he can not to upset the electorate. The problem is that people want to know what he really wants. And he has contradicted himself.

What people want is someone that says what they want and then keeps to it. Can't remember the last time it happened though. That is unless you count new Labour becoming more like the Tory party.

Yep he does, and I think he's dead wrong and will get a pasting at the ballot box if he tries it. The Greens/SNP/Lib Dems have nothing to lose from another election-they all did shite last time out. In his defence, the Labour voting base is more evenly split on Brexit than the other parties including the Tories which makes it politically difficult to commit either way. On balance, he would probably fare better campaigning for another referendum to get Lib Dem and SNP votes to offset ones he would lose from his own party.

One problem-he doesn't want it.

Grendel

Astute

Yep he does, and I think he's dead wrong and will get a pasting at the ballot box if he tries it. The Greens/SNP/Lib Dems have nothing to lose from another election-they all did shite last time out. In his defence, the Labour voting base is more evenly split on Brexit than the other parties including the Tories which makes it politically difficult to commit either way. On balance, he would probably fare better campaigning for another referendum to get Lib Dem and SNP votes to offset ones he would lose from his own party.

One problem-he doesn't want it.
Doesn't want what?

If it is another GE and Labour to win of course he should want it. Why else would he be the leader of the Labour party?

martcov

No he mentions it all the time along with Bannon blah blah blah

Yes. Quite right, for a change, about Bannon. I haven’t mentioned much about Russian influence.
Apart from the question of where Banks got his money from ( or his firm got the money from).

Grendel

Yes. Quite right, for a change, about Bannon. I haven’t mentioned much about Russian influence.
Apart from the question of where Banks got his money from ( or his firm got the money from).

You have mentioned it over 150 times on this thread

Grendel

At least you have a sense of humor.

No it’s a fact. Type in “Russia” and “Putin” and that’s how many posts you’ve made including either of those words

Users who are viewing this thread