...increase in migrants across the Channel. (4 Viewers)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes it’s a load of bollocks. I think Mart was the script writer for the ABC murders
Playing dead after being attacked . Impressive Mr Bond.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have a scare to prove it, should we ever meet.
I have a scare on my finger from a tin opener . Hammersmith 1982. I overpowered it and hit it with a hammer.

Grendel

I have a scar to prove it, should we ever meet.

This is the former East German city known for the race riots in 1992 - yes?

martcov

This is the former East German city known for the race riots in 1992 - yes?

Yes, just posted a link. That was the scene at the time they used to meet up in the summer at the beach in Warnemünde and go into Rostock to cause trouble. The Rostocker Football Fans still attract that Element.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I was asked a question. Jesus, you’re fxxking hard work.
Hahaha, just go with it !
My Hammersmith tin opener episode was traumatic. I had to have it stitched and it bled for hours. I haven't got a link to it though, so you'll just have to believe me. Shortly after that they seemed to redesign tin openers to make them more user friendly.

martcov

I accept what people on here tell me about themselves.
If they're lying, and I'm not suggesting Mart or anyone else is, it's makes no odds to me, I don't know them.

I have no reason to make up an obscure story. My link shows what sort of people were around.

Grendel

Here is an example of what es going on with the right wing scene in Rostock at that time ( a year later ):

Rostock-Lichtenhagen riots - Wikipedia

So it was similar to the 1930’s Britain was it not and the so called right wing skinheads in reality were almost certainly Communist party members 2 years previously?

Astute

The next poster, who is just as bad, claimed they were risking their lives to get to Brexit Britain because things must me bad in mainland Europe ( EU as they were coming from France ). No doubt he will also claim to have been „tongue in
Try again if it is me you are talking about.

I asked why would they risk their lives by crossing the channel when they are already in a safe country. The reply was because we speak English. So people are happier to risk their life and those if their family to save them learning another language. Yet many can't speak English.

Astute

I have a scar to prove it, should we ever meet.
I once pulled the zip up quick on my jeans. I didn't have anything on under them. Skin from my cock was caught up in the metal zip and could be clearly seen on the outside of the zip. I had to get someone to help me get out of my situation.

I have a scar to prove it if we ever should meet.

martcov

I once pulled the zip up quick on my jeans. I didn't have anything on under them. Skin from my cock was caught up in the metal zip and could be clearly seen on the outside of the zip. I had to get someone to help me get out of my situation.

That would indeed be strange circumstances to meet in.

martcov

Try again if it is me you are talking about.

I asked why would they risk their lives by crossing the channel when they are already in a safe country. The reply was because we speak English. So people are happier to risk their life and those if their family to save them learning another language. Yet many can't speak English.

Not exactly.... But, language would be one possible reason in some cases. These recent Iranian ones seem to be a bit different, so who knows what is really going on..

Alan Dugdales Moustache

And I bet your scar is far longer.

martcov

So it was similar to the 1930’s Britain was it not and the so called right wing skinheads in reality were almost certainly Communist party members 2 years previously?

No. The witness and her friends, plus the police told me they knew who these people were. I wasn't the only one attcked around that time. The girl that ran away and left me, visited me in hospital and told me what was going on. She then phoned me at a later date and said she wouldn't testify and left Rostock to live with her mate in Frankfurt as she had been threatened. These were not communists and even now the East is right wing. Some right winger has driven his car into foreigners today ( not in Rostock ). He told the police that foreigners ( non EU ) are a problem for Germany and he wanted to help solve the problem by killing a few. Nice. Not a big step from letting refugees drown though. Next state election is in the East where AfD hope for 25%.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Depends how big his dick is. He is one of your fans, maybe you'll meet up some time. Measure it, and I'll let you know if is bigger than my scar. mine is curved in the shape of a "Schlagring" - a sort of knuckleduster though. His probably won't be.
You should have bored your attacker to death.

Grendel

No. The witness and her friends, plus the police told me they knew who these people were. I wasn't the only one attcked around that time. The girl that ran away and left me, visited me in hospital and told me what was going on. She then phoned me at a later date and said she wouldn't testify and left Rostock to live with her mate in Frankfurt as she had been threatened. These were not communists and even now the East is right wing. Some right winger has driven his car into foreigners today ( not in Rostock ). He told the police that foreigners ( non EU ) are a problem for Germany and he wanted to help solve the problem by killing a few. Nice. Not a big step from letting refugees drown though. Next state election is in the East where AfD hope for 25%.

So where did these skinheads come from as they would not have existed in this town two years ago? Did they come from the West after the walk came down?

Grendel

For the reasons I’ve explained. The far right did not exist in east Germany as they were prohibited when under the control of the USSR - the uprising was against foreign entrants to the country trying to find jobs in the ports. This created xenophobia from an insulated state from the communists who’ve always despised foreigners wherever they come from

martcov

So where did these skinheads come from as they would not have existed in this town two years ago? Did they come from the West after the walk came down?

They came immediately after the Wende. They did not come from the West. They were brought up under a ruthless dictatorship. They lost their jobs. The Wessis looked down upon them. They had to take asylum seekers. They had not had much experience with migrants except Vietnamese and a few black Africans from left wing governed countries. They earned less than Wessis. Plenty of reasons to go extreme. They still are more right wing than the rest of Germany. They could hardly go left after a communist dictatorship, so they went right.

Grendel

They came immediately after the Wende. They did not come from the West. They were brought up under a ruthless dictatorship. They lost their jobs. The Wessis looked down upon them. They had to take asylum seekers. They had not had much experience with migrants except Vietnamese and a few black Africans from left wing governed countries. They earned less than Wessis. Plenty of reasons to go extreme. They still are more right wing than the rest of Germany. They could hardly go left after a communist dictatorship, so they went right.

So they weren’t members of the communist party prior to the wall coming down? What party were they members of prior to the collapse?

Or are you saying that these were peace loving people who became xenophobic due to forced EU integration against their will?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

You were banging on about the UK being punished for leaving by an EU country. You now claim it was tongue in cheek. But it is obvious that you use every occasion to slag the off the EU, even using Iranian Kurds to have a go.
You may be happy to think that it is irrelevant that most of 450 million EU citizens think you are crazy, but I would be embarrassed. You probably are a bit as you are now claiming „tongue in cheek“ as an excuse.
I've never mentioned Iranian Kurds. It was tongue in cheek but obviously you would read something far far more sinister into it than was ever written to try and justify you own importance. Rather like the very protracted account of your "attack" in which you analysed the whole event in terms of its socio-economic-political context and made yourself out to be a bit of a hero because you played dead, like something out of a Hollywood film. Must be very difficult to lay perfectly still and pretend to be dead when your head has just been punched in and you're in agony. Are you Liam Neeson ?
You could have just said you got a good kicking and got a scar for your trouble. But no.

Captain Dart

I’ve been reading up on illegal immigration in the UK and it’s obvious that if there is a crisis it isn’t people arriving by dingy and entering illegally, whether they have a genuine claim for asylum or not. The crisis is people arriving perfectly legally with a visa and then overstaying their visa. For instance 16% of Chinese who arrive on a tourist visa never leave within the terms of that visa. The numbers of illegal Chinese immigrants alone having entered the country legally is far far bigger than the people arriving by dingy. Why haven’t the government declared that a crisis?

Sad to say, times have changed & maybe it is time to accept identity cards.

martcov

I've never mentioned Iranian Kurds. It was tongue in cheek but obviously you would read something far far more sinister into it than was ever written to try and justify you own importance. Rather like the very protracted account of your "attack" in which you analysed the whole event in terms of its socio-economic-political context and made yourself out to be a bit of a hero because you played dead, like something out of a Hollywood film. Must be very difficult to lay perfectly still and pretend to be dead when your head has just been punched in and you're in agony. Are you Liam Neeson ?
You could have just said you got a good kicking and got a scar for your trouble. But no.

The refugees are apparently Iranian Kurds according to the news and one poster on here. Those were the people landing in dinghies who you were on about.

I was asked questions as to what happened, and whether they came from the West. I answered the questions.

Now you've asked me another. I'll answer and then you will say I am banging on about it. Anyway. What happened is that the adrenalin kicked in. I felt no pain whatsoever. I knew exactly what happened. I tried to stay up, but after being whacked again, I thought the better of it and let myself fall. I knew I had a lot of money on me and lay with the money under me to save what I could. I found a taxi at the night club I had just left by feeling the cars until I found one with a taxi sign on by feeling it blind. The blood and the pepper spray were in my eyes. There were no mobiles and few public phones in East Germany. I just said 'casualty please'. I said he had to get the money the next day from my staff. I couln't contact anyone by phone and I was living in a squat. Hardly any hotels there at that time. Some people in Rostock collected to buy a walkman and tapes for me in the hospital and bought me flowers. They were sickened by what was going on. Any more questions? Or are you going back to your 200 invading refugees or chancers?

What importance am I justifying? I don't think I am important. I am not hero I was looking myself and my firm's money. I wasn't saving anyone. Just saying what happened because someone asked me. If you are not interested, why keep reading my posts? There must be a pub where you can piss people off near you.

martcov

So they weren’t members of the communist party prior to the wall coming down? What party were they members of prior to the collapse?

Or are you saying that these were peace loving people who became xenophobic due to forced EU integration against their will?

They were integrated after peaceful protests by hundreds of thousands of people marching every Monday night and shouting "die Mauer muss weg" - get rid of the wall.

Hardly forcefully integrated. Things didn't play out as well as they expected. They thought they would instantly be better off. In reality they have still not caught up, although for the majority, especially in the cities, things are better and unemployment is going down.

The EU in it's present form didn't exist at the time. There was the SED and I think Bauernpartei, but it was in effect a one party state with large numbers of the population spying on each other. Not everyone was a member of the communist party. A lot of young people were in the FDJ, youth organisation.

Users who are viewing this thread