IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (1 Viewer)

skyblueinBaku

You can't like your own, so they should display on others?
OK, I understand that, but it doesn't explain why nearly half of 'likes' recieved haven't been transferred during the upgrade.

Skyblueweeman

Only thing I'd add Nick is if it's possible to reduce the font size of the usernames on the left hand side. If you've for a long'un like me (oo'er missus), it spreads across two lines.

Small point but you wanted feedback ;-)

Esoterica

One point of feedback from me. I’d prefer the back to ‘Coventry City general chat’ button to be above the list of users who have read the thread. When I’ve got to the end of a thread and want to go back to the main thread menu it’s mildly annoying to have to scroll by all the user names first.

Nick

Administrator
One point of feedback from me. I’d prefer the back to ‘Coventry City general chat’ button to be above the list of users who have read the thread. When I’ve got to the end of a thread and want to go back to the main thread menu it’s mildly annoying to have to scroll by all the user names first.

How about now? Boxes are collapsed by default now.

hill83

Does it work OK? Are you using email or an app?

Using an app. Duo mobile.

Same one I use for most things. Anyone not using 2 step verification in this day an age is mental. Even for an account talking bollocks on here.

Nick

Administrator
Only thing I'd add Nick is if it's possible to reduce the font size of the usernames on the left hand side. If you've for a long'un like me (oo'er missus), it spreads across two lines.

Small point but you wanted feedback ;-)

It fits now ;)

shmmeee

Good man.

Only other feedback now I've played a bit more on the laptop with the site, is when quoting someone. Seems like another step needed to quote someone but hey, 1st world problems and all that... ;-)

Hit reply to just quote them, IMO the new quoting interface is light years ahead of the old one. Easy to quote across pages and even threads and change the order. Love it.

Nick

Administrator
Have also setup the Twitter, Google and Facebook login.

If anybody wants to use Single Sign In with other providers let me know and I can see if I can add them!

Skyblueweeman

Hit reply to just quote them, IMO the new quoting interface is light years ahead of the old one. Easy to quote across pages and even threads and change the order. Love it.

Yeah that's what I was doing but sometimes it was coming up with something like 'added to multi-quote' or something like that, then I had to select which one to quote which I never did on the old set up.

Anyway, seems to be a non-issue now and like I said...1st world problems ;-)

Nick

Administrator
Yeah that's what I was doing but sometimes it was coming up with something like 'added to multi-quote' or something like that, then I had to select which one to quote which I never did on the old set up.

Anyway, seems to be a non-issue now and like I said...1st world problems ;-)

You can have multi quote on, which is when you press quote and it stores it. It then lets you add it into any thread on the site.

I think that's disabled now though to make it easier for just quick quoting.

shmmeee

You can have multi quote on, which is when you press quote and it stores it. It then lets you add it into any thread on the site.

I think that's disabled now though to make it easier for just quick quoting.

I was using that feature! (Once, in a draft post I never sent)

shmmeee

More of a feature request, can we add links to CCFC General Chat and Off Topic to the hamburger menu on the left, would make switching between the two really easy.

Users who are viewing this thread