IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
More of a feature request, can we add links to CCFC General Chat and Off Topic to the hamburger menu on the left, would make switching between the two really easy.

On the mobile view?

jordan210

Nick on the home page can the titles of threads be moved over to the left a bit. As when used with the prefix badge syou cant see what it is.

Esp if you have you side bar hidden

Screenshot 2020-07-16 at 18.49.52.png

TTG

For the dark mode skin, could you make the white text on the sky blue buttons bold as they're really difficult to see!

Nick

Administrator
Thinking of doing some sort of CCFC product / review section? For example if somebody buys a CCFC mug from HAllyink they can post a link, picture and a bit of feedback about it. Same with books etc.

Would anybody use something like that?

robbiekeane

Why is mine in dark mode all of a sudden. Went on settings and it says it’s just on SBT mode but it’s deffo changed to dark

TTG

Don't want to be a pain, but could you change the like dark blue stuff around quote to sky blue (e.g. Anything dark blue on grey) apart from that the dark mode is awesome!

Nick

Administrator
Don't want to be a pain, but could you change the like dark blue stuff around quote to sky blue (e.g. Anything dark blue on grey) apart from that the dark mode is awesome!
Can you screenshot the bit you mean?

TTG

Can you screenshot the bit you mean?
Pretty much anything blue on grey cant really take screenshots atm sorry!

robbiekeane

Is your device on dark mode?

In the footer, there's a toggle switch. That will change it back.
Nick - this keeps toggling into dark mode whenever I refresh page or change page after toggling it off. Does it auto switch to dark mode based on time or something?

shmmeee

Nick - this keeps toggling into dark mode whenever I refresh page or change page after toggling it off. Does it auto switch to dark mode based on time or something?

Is your device/browser set to dark mode?

You can override in settings to force one or the other.

TTG

TTG

eg: 1595078424788.png

jimmyhillsfanclub

Hello Nick....Petty I know, but I've just logged on for the first time since the site upgrade & my likes have also been halved......and now I understand that negative reactions will have a negative effect, I'd better ensure my full pre-upgrade tally of likes is restored........so if you get a minute? Cheers!

Nick

Administrator
Hello Nick....Petty I know, but I've just logged on for the first time since the site upgrade & my likes have also been halved......and now I understand that negative reactions will have a negative effect, I'd better ensure my full pre-upgrade tally of likes is restored........so if you get a minute? Cheers!

Fixed :)

Not petty at all!

Users who are viewing this thread