IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (8 Viewers)

shmmeee

Is your DB/table collation UTF-8?

(why am I avoiding work just to do the same stuff here? :D)

Nick

Administrator
Is your DB/table collation UTF-8?

(why am I avoiding work just to do the same stuff here? :D)

Had to go from UTF-8 to UTF8mb4

giphy.gif

Nonleagueherewecome

I like it Nick. Just miss the option to choose a page. I.e.... if there’s 24 pages you used to be able to click 10, 16, 24 etc. The feature to “jump to new” is a touch though.
Agreed, mainly the last page in the thread being selectable from the menu.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I like it Nick. Just miss the option to choose a page. I.e.... if there’s 24 pages you used to be able to click 10, 16, 24 etc. The feature to “jump to new” is a touch though.

If you click on the dots between numbers you can type a page number in.

Nonleagueherewecome

If you click on the dots between numbers you can type a page number in.
Quite a lot of faffing around. I miss being able to just being able to click on it! And don't like getting dumped into the middle of the thread where you were last.

Reactions: TTG

Nick

Administrator
Wait wait wait. Negative reactions remove points now?
Finally, you'll notice that the primary statistic listed on member list items, member tooltips and member statistics is no longer just a simple "like count" but instead we're now tracking an overall "Reaction score".

This metric is the total number of positive reactions minus the total number of negative reactions.

hill83

Not sure what my likes were before but I might have to fire up the gif machine again to bump it up a bit.

hill83

As a connoisseur of the craft I prefer a google search. Giphy doesn't always have the appropriate image.

Users who are viewing this thread