IMPORTANT: Downtime tonight (1 Viewer)

Governmac

Nick is there a way to add the page arrows to the top of the page on mobile (safari). They’re on the desktop but not showing on mobile.

Is there a dark mode option?

Nick

Administrator
Like the new format!

quick one. Can we have the option to jump to the next page of a thread also at the top if the thread on mobile as well as just at the bottom? As this saves scrolling all the way down when i have already read a page.

otherwise all good!

Should be there now?

Jesse Carver

Did the upgrade delete any accounts? I didn't post much (or regularly) but when I went to log in earlier it said no account existed.

Nick

Administrator
Nah should still be there?

Jesse Carver

I did manually remove a load that were marked as spammers by the system, it could have been in amongst them?
Ah ok, I rarely posted to be honest and every time I did it said that my post was awaiting moderation/approval. No harm done.

TTG

It only happens if there is a new message

shmmeee

I only use Safari on iPhone to access to site but the unread threads/go to post stuff is working just like it did before for me.

shmmeee

Yeah don’t like the new page navigation. You can go direct to a page which is nice, but I used to use the page numbers to skip through threads quite a lot.

shmmeee

Also just tried to change my settings and it won’t let me save unless I set a panic button website, what’s that about?

JulianDarbyFTW

Every time I click alerts on mobile I end up pressing the search option instead. I may have clumsy fingers, but they're very close together :(

Evo1883

I miss the old.one

But i hate change

Edit button behind a few clicks now

Dont like the compose button popping up when scrolling

Sorry this is feedback not a moan btw lol
Just install tapatalk

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread