Ifollow (1 Viewer)

robbiekeane

Just didn’t work for me.... paid £10 but got nothing. But that didn’t annoy me quite as much as getting hooked up to someone streaming it and over 1000 were watching it for free..... all lost revenue for the club!!!
Would genuinely report that shit if I saw it. That’s £10,000 the club are missing out on

ExmouthNeil

Can’t really complain if you’re trying to watch it that way and have the club miss out on revenue

Wasn't complaining I was annoyed... I also prefer to buy a quality product let's say from the club shop rather than the substandard ifollow coverage which I did subscribe to when I first moved abroad but they let me down so many times I wont fund them anymore.

Could you let me know how much of the fee goes to the club??? As you have your finger on the financial pulse...

shmmeee

Wasn't complaining I was annoyed... I also prefer to buy a quality product let's say from the club shop rather than the substandard ifollow coverage which I did subscribe to when I first moved abroad but they let me down so many times I wont fund them anymore.

Could you let me know how much of the fee goes to the club??? As you have your finger on the financial pulse...

Infinitely more than the dodgy IPTV supplier that’s likely funding terrorism more than football.

robbiekeane

How about you buy both if you want both, as apparently you still want access to it?

Nick

Administrator

You won't fund the club but you would have cheap knock offs?

Johnnythespider

FWIW i think the service has improved since last season with more cameras, inplay replays and score flashes from other games. Still improvements required but better.

Liquid Gold

My Bristol mates said they paid full price for their season tickets then get a refund for each match they can't attend which they can then use to buy ifollow if they want. Sounds like an arse over tits way of doing it.

Johnnythespider

Am i right in thinking that we can't use it Friday as Sky are showing the game, i don't have sky and thought the membership would allow us to watch via ifollow.

chiefdave

FWIW i think the service has improved since last season with more cameras, inplay replays and score flashes from other games. Still improvements required but better.
The coverage itself is much improved. They just need to put a few quid in the meter to be able to cope with all the extra users.

chiefdave

Wonder what you’re doing different. I needed HDMI again yesterday.
I cant airplay from iPad or iPhone, just get a blank screen, same with a HDMI adapter on either of those devices. Got an old Mac Mini and AirPlay or HDMI don‘t work, video blanks out and just get commentary.

For some reason if I airplay from my Macbook it works fine.

D

Deleted member 4439

Fans who buy a Championship Club Membership Season Ticket will still be able to stream the game, however as this game has been selected by Sky Sports this means that Match Passes for other supporters to watch via iFollow will not be available.

You'd think then we'd be getting some info this week on how the system recognises CCM holders.

It's going to mean that unless they sort out the 19/20 Hospitality ST issue this week then those who have had to buy the CCM only package are going to be penalised.

chiefdave

You'd think then we'd be getting some info this week on how the system recognises CCM holders.
You get a code for each game which you can redeem on ifollow.
I am a current season ticket holder, how do I get access to matches?

The match by match streaming and season ticket offer is a TEMPORARY measure that has only been put in place whilst Clubs operate at a zero or reduced capacity and will be subject to regular review with the first set for early October.

While these measures are in place Season Ticket holders will be given the opportunity to access fixtures in the 2020/21 season online, subject to each club giving season ticket holders access to a promotional code, on a match by match basis. If a season ticket holder has not received a promotional code then they must contact the Club to check if they are eligible.

robbiekeane

Fans who buy a Championship Club Membership Season Ticket will still be able to stream the game, however as this game has been selected by Sky Sports this means that Match Passes for other supporters to watch via iFollow will not be available.

It's going to mean that unless they sort out the 19/20 Hospitality ST issue this week then those who have had to buy the CCM only package are going to be penalised.
Am I being stupid or is this unclear again? Surely for every game they need to make clear whether it’s available for:

- CCM season package holders
- Non CCM holders who would potentially pay a one off fee for the match
- Overseas iFollow subscribers

It’s not hard is it to just include all three buckets with every update

chiefdave

- CCM season package holders
- Non CCM holders who would potentially pay a one off fee for the match
- Overseas iFollow subscribers
I think it goes:
CCM season package holders: will get the match on ifollow
Non CCM holders who would potentially pay a one off fee for the match: can't access match through ifollow but can via a 1 day Sky Sports pass on Now TV
Overseas iFollow subscribers: on ifollow subject to game not being broadcast in the country they think you are watching from.

Irish Sky Blue

I bought my ST from the ticket office last week. I asked the lady about the QPR game and she told me it wasn't covered by the ST deal as it was on Sky. I think we will have to buy a match pass the same as everyone else.

Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

Would genuinely report that shit if I saw it. That’s £10,000 the club are missing out on

I have watched that in the past when it was only available overseas but always pay to watch IFollow whenever it’s available as I did Saturday, for me it’s the availability rather than the money saved as I not techy enough to sort out a vpn thingy

Suffolkskyblue

Believe it is approx 75% goes to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread