Idiots 2 (1 Viewer)

covman

A fair few today must have thought that, or they think it's fucking pointless anyway and even more pathetic it's when we are defending a corner?

Never seen division between fans like today after that stunt. That's all that was achieved.

A fair few think it was your fault too looking at the posts on here. Does this make it true?

Nick

Administrator
You're doing it right now. You just aren't bright enough to realise it. Then again maybe you are. All this faux anger doesn't fuel itself.

No, it was fuelled by tennis balls today and it wasn't faux.

Again, were you there and did you see the reaction?

Nick

Administrator
A fair few think it was your fault too looking at the posts on here. Does this make it true?

I am sure I will live with you and Steve thinking something.

I guess if it's my fault all talk of protest plans should be deleted to prevent me getting the blame again? That would blow some people's minds wouldn't it?

It would make a change from dribble on the keyboards.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4439

Of course the tennis ball stunt was a big effect on the goal being conceded.

That's why teams never make subs etc when defending set pieces.

Also had the effect of pissing off a lot of city fans half of block 22 stood up and sarcastically applauded the muppets and thus caused yet more a rift between fans.

I'm now at the point where I think people who are that upset and want to protest should do so my staying away, you're not helping you're making things worse
Never seen division between fans like today after that stunt. .

Surely it will be next year when Coventry and Millwall fans are in different divisions.

Or are you just filling a little down about the fact that this side concedes goals and loses whether there are or are not protests in train?

CJ_covblaze

Absolute morons! Idiotic, stupid, immature, petulant children!
FTJHW it's time to give it up!
You're doing more harm than good with your serious lack of thought (and timing) of stupid protests. Nobody even cares about them, the only press they are getting is bad press.
If we get relegated this season you and your followers are just as much to blame as SISU, Mowbray and Venus and Slade!
How many point are we to lose because of you childish behaviour?
Fuck off and grow up

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

The JHWA did not organise this.

Wheelfass

Manager comes out a blames protesting fans for costing them a goal and possibly 3points.
Fans absolutely hammer said manager for shit team selection, shit tactics and for being a massive c**T for even dreaming to blame the fams for this situation.
He may aswell tie his own fucking noose aswell!!
He was quite adamant about it. Rawson was asked the same question and said exactly the same thing. He went on to say they were all focussed and it made no difference.
Just letting you know what was said.

letsallsingtogether

You don't know me, you don't know my efforts Towards peaceful yet effective protests so yet again I say #clueless prick

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk
Effective protest which one was that then?
After all every protest has been slated on here as shit.
And I don't know you ether and have been in 99% of protests.
Where were you and the others when we protested.
Outside Sisus offices
Outside FL.
Outside the Council house both against the Council and Wasps.
Against Wasps first home game.
Funny but they did not disrupt games but we're all slated on here.
Nick is the worst trying to get everyone clicking on his site, but who will bother clicking next season when there will be nothing to talk about.
4000 fans sitting there quietly doesn't fill me with enthusiasm for renewingy ST next season.

Chipfat

Nah about 4 blokes I think it was.

Of course, they must be Tim Fisher because 1 said they had seen about it all week and the other said he didn't know about it.

They might of been players Nick as they didn't know about plans to defend a corner they had been working on all week.

KG7

I was more offended by those who jumped to their feet to abuse their fellow supporters. There is so much division between supporters it's unreal. (Some might say a text book divide and conquer approach from SISU). Protesters, please don't stay away, we need you and your passion for the team.

However, we also need to unite all the splinter protest groups as one and carefully plan protests that can involve the whole fan base and make an impact in national media.

Ten or twenty people doing something small each week will soon get very boring for the press (and I assume the aim of the protests is to try and get press attention?!?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Effective protest which one was that then?
After all every protest has been slated on here as shit.
And I don't know you ether and have been in 99% of protests.
Where were you and the others when we protested.
Outside Sisus offices
Outside FL.
Outside the Council house both against the Council and Wasps.
Against Wasps first home game.
Funny but they did not disrupt games but we're all slated on here.
Nick is the worst trying to get everyone clicking on his site, but who will bother clicking next season when there will be nothing to talk about.
4000 fans sitting there quietly doesn't fill me with enthusiasm for renewingy ST next season.

Amazing how it's all about trying to get everybody clicking on here.

Do you have the first fucking clue about trying to get clicks to a site or is it something somebody told you and you thought it sounded good?

It's hilarious when people go on about "getting clicks" as I am going completely the wrong way about it.

jimchin

I find it extraordinary that people can complain about the protests. A protest is meant to disrupt, agitate, anger...that is surely the nature of protests. I'm sorry that you have a season ticket and consider your entertainment spoilt, but this is a democracy and protesting, in whatever form, is legitimate. To ask "but what has it achieved", misses the point. It can take weeks, months, years sometimes to alter opinion, but imagine for a moment if nobody protested, that instead everyone continued to turn up to watch a club every week, that is obviously being destroyed by an absent and ignorant owner, but nobody ever said anything. Wouldn't that be stranger? The very fact that the protests are discussed here and in other media would say they are beginning to have an effect. Just as the withdrawing of labour is the most powerful act of a union, or a worker, so disrupting the actions of a club when it's fulfilling its fixtures, is surely the most powerful action you can take. The club will be relegated this year, it has no ground and horrific owners who seem happy to continue to destroy it....why wouldn't people protest?

Nick

Administrator
I was more offended by those who jumped to their feet to abuse their fellow supporters. There is so much division between supporters it's unreal. (Some might say a text book divide and conquer approach from SISU). Protesters, please don't stay away, we need you and your passion for the team.

However, we also need to unite all the splinter protest groups as one and carefully plan protests that can involve the whole fan base and make an impact in national media.

Ten or twenty people doing something small each week will soon get very boring for the press (and I assume the aim of the protests is to try and get press attention?!?)

You do realise it wasn't SISU dividing fans today don't you?

Nick

Administrator
I find it extraordinary that people can complain about the protests. A protest is meant to disrupt, agitate, anger...that is surely the nature of protests. I'm sorry that you have a season ticket and consider your entertainment spoilt, but this is a democracy and protesting, in whatever form, is legitimate. To ask "but what has it achieved", misses the point. It can take weeks, months, years sometimes to alter opinion, but imagine for a moment if nobody protested, that instead everyone continued to turn up to watch a club every week, that is obviously being destroyed by an absent and ignorant owner, but nobody ever said anything. Wouldn't that be stranger? The very fact that the protests are discussed here and in other media would say they are beginning to have an effect. Just as the withdrawing of labour is the most powerful act of a union, or a worker, so disrupting the actions of a club when it's fulfilling its fixtures, is surely the most powerful action you can take. The club will be relegated this year, it has no ground and horrific owners who seem happy to continue to destroy it....why wouldn't people protest?

No, it only works if protests are being discussed about the cause doesn't it?

so disrupting the actions of a club when it's fulfilling its fixtures, is surely the most powerful action you can take

Take against who, SISU or CCFC?

KG7

ff6be85ce54debce43554a9f6560cbf8.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Don't be patronising Nick.

It isn't patronising. The only thing that divided fans today was the tennis balls, that's all it achieved.

Blame SISU for division all you like, but it wasn't them that made a fair few fans stand up and applause the scoreboard.

I was eleven in 87

Whether the protest at this game was right or wrong is open to debate depending what 'side' you are on.
However even Slade and Rawson said the same thing.
The two goals had absolutely nothing to do with protests, it came about because players did not do the basic jobs that they are supposed to do!!!!

dongonzalos

Both them and the trust needs to really distance from it and call for things like this to stop (without going on to then excuse it).

(Thats not me blaming them for it today either)

I don't agree with it however I understand why it's happening.
Why can't the trust and the JHW.
Tell people that they did not arrange it, that they don't think it is a good udea. However they totally understand and sympathise with why it is happening. If that is the actual truth. Surely that's exactly what they should be saying the truth.

Nick

Administrator
I don't agree with it however I understand why it's happening.
Why can't the trust and the JHW.
Tell people that they did not arrange it, that they don't think it is a good udea. However they totally understand and sympathise with why it is happening.
Because they should distance themselves and condemn disrupting matches straight out? Otherwise it's pointless saying "we dont excuse it" but then going onto excusing it.

Again, I dont blame them for today.

Wheelfass

It really is a dog eat dog situation isn't it. Shit owners and our club entrenched in a ever deepening vortex. A shit team, no stadium to call our own with relegation to the bottom of the pile pending. Nowhere to play at the end of next season and now a Civil Fucking War.
If things don't get better.......they'll stay as they are.
Or get more worserer (typo intended) ;-)

Nick

Administrator
Second week of disruption and still not a peep from the FA.... fines must be building up against the SISU scum.

Sadly people actually think things like this and is part of the issue.

dongonzalos

Because they should distance themselves and condemn disrupting matches straight out? Otherwise it's pointless saying "we dont excuse it" but then going onto excusing it.

Even if they do understand why it is happening?

Nick

Administrator
Even if they do understand why it is happening?

They understand why people are angry at SISU so disrupting CCFC games? They understand what tennis balls when we are defending a corner is going to achieve? If they understand the logic behind it they should probably explain what it is.

They should be pointing out the fines go to CCFC and not SISU also and dispel that shite. Maybe if people got their hand around that it will only harm CCFC and not SISU they would see why it's probably not the best way to go about it.

It's past protesting now, the happiness on some of the people's faces throwing the tennis balls, the fact there is no thought behind it at all just shows it is people just seeing what random shit they can do next. People say it's "protesting" to get "exposure", really?

pastythegreat

Whether the protest at this game was right or wrong is open to debate depending what 'side' you are on.
However even Slade and Rawson said the same thing.
The two goals had absolutely nothing to do with protests, it came about because players did not do the basic jobs that they are supposed to do!!!!
Slade said he fucked your missus! That must be gospel too!

theferret

Saying they understand it, isn't excusing it. Their statement last week was very clear I thought. Today, I sit not far from people involved in that group, and when the balls were thrown, they looked quite confused.

Ultimately, they are a protest group, and while they can (and have) condemned unlawful action, it's not for them to condemn all forms of protest, especially those they are not involved in, because they are answerable to no-one when people take action independently. They have never claimed to speak for all supporters, nor should they.

dongonzalos

They understand why people are angry at SISU so disrupting CCFC games? They understand what tennis balls when we are defending a corner is going to achieve? If they understand the logic behind it they should probably explain what it is.

They should be pointing out the fines go to CCFC and not SISU also and dispel that shite. Maybe if people got their hand around that it will only harm CCFC and not SISU they would see why it's probably not the best way to go about it.

It's past protesting now, the happiness on some of the people's faces throwing the tennis balls, the fact there is no thought behind it at all just shows it is people just seeing what random shit they can do next. People say it's "protesting" to get "exposure", really?

They just understand why it is happening. Not what is actually happening. I don't mind them telling the truth.....

They did not organise
They don't agree with it.
They understand why it is happening.

I have no issue with what they say.

dongonzalos

Saying they understand it, isn't excusing it. Their statement last week was very clear I thought. Today, I sit not far from people involved in that group, and when the balls were thrown, they looked quite confused.

Ultimately, they are a protest group, and while they can (and have) condemned unlawful action, it's not for them to condemn all forms of protest, especially those they are not involved in, because they are answerable to no-one when people take action independently. They have never claimed to speak for all supporters, nor should they.

Exactly
Les Reid and the likes are dragging them into it, as they want SISU to sell up and they want Tim Fisher to resign.
They do understand why it is happening so why can't they say that. As well as also saying they don't agree with it.
If that's the truth then that's what they should say.
Not what others want them to say to suit their opinion.

pastythegreat

I was under the impression that FTJHW were made up to bring all protest groups together under one banner? Yet there are people protesting at games and jhw have know idea about it. This, I think, is a failure of what they set out for and therefore NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!

Users who are viewing this thread