Idiots 2 (1 Viewer)

1966skyblue

Thanks to the idiots who just cost us the first goal with the tennis balls.

pusbccfc

Those idiot fans protesting. I'm sure we would be top of the league if it wasn't for the protests....

Well done anyone protesting. We must not give up. SISU OUT.

Nick

Administrator
More fans sarcastically clapping the score board than tennis balls. Plenty of abuse that way

That's all it achieved

hill83

Whether it caused the goal or not. (I'd personally say not as the players shouldn't just switch off because of it and I'm assuming it wasn't actually during play)
I've seen and heard people who were planning on throwing tennis balls etc say that they don't give a fuck about the 3 points.
That's enough for me me to says cunts. Easily.

Nick

Administrator
Keep sitting on your arse watching the club run into the ground.

I'm sure our goal conceded against Millwall will matter when we're without a club.
Bore off trying to be a hero

The joy on the faces of some people throwing the balls was strange. Very excited by it

Nick

Administrator
Alright, let's give up protesting then.
give up disrupting games yes.

That looked dog shit for starters and will be mentioned they scored straight after.

It also turns more fans against it.

Switch your brain on

Otis

Why do it when we are defending a corner?
Exactly. Do it when there is a break for injury or the ball is out of play on the half way line.

Why when we are defending a dangerous situation?

Players simply should NOT switch off like that though. Plain and simple.

AVWskyblue

I'm sure our goal conceded against Millwall will matter when we're without a club.
You don't know me, you don't know my efforts Towards peaceful yet effective protests so yet again I say #clueless prick

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk

SKYBLUES90

Are you at the game today?

Players need our support, not the pathetic 'protests' from idiots. We all want SISU OUT BUT I also want the players to focus on the game not having to get rid of 50 tennis balls, or have to leave the pitch because someone has ran on the pitch again

pusbccfc

Are you at the game today?

Players need our support, not the pathetic 'protests' from idiots. We all want SISU OUT BUT I also want the players to focus on the game not having to get rid of 50 tennis balls, or have to leave the pitch because someone has ran on the pitch again

I've supported them all season and they've still lost every week. What's the difference?

I haven't thrown a ball on the pitch, I haven't thrown a flare and I didn't run on the pitch. My point is, we were getting relegated whether we protested or not.

SKYBLUES90

give up disrupting games yes.

That looked dog shit for starters and will be mentioned they scored straight after.

It also turns more fans against it.

Switch your brain on

Spot on, more and more this happens more other fans think we're a joke.

Pathetic throwing 50 odd tennis balls on the pitch for what? Media will more than likely pick up on the fact they scored straight after.

pastythegreat

Absolute morons! Idiotic, stupid, immature, petulant children!
FTJHW it's time to give it up!
You're doing more harm than good with your serious lack of thought (and timing) of stupid protests. Nobody even cares about them, the only press they are getting is bad press.
If we get relegated this season you and your followers are just as much to blame as SISU, Mowbray and Venus and Slade!
How many point are we to lose because of you childish behaviour?
Fuck off and grow up

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Think anyone who blames the goal we conceded today on the tennis balls is giving the players way too much credit.
And anybody who thinks the tennis balls are for anything more than Facebook likes needs to give their head a wobble.

What's it achieved?

Otis

I've supported them all season and they've still lost every week. What's the difference?

I haven't thrown a ball on the pitch, I haven't thrown a flare and I didn't run on the pitch. My point is, we were getting relegated whether we protested or not.
We LOOKED like we were getting relegated protest or not

A win could have made a difference.

chiefdave

Listening to CWR and looking on social media the effect of the protest is overwhelmingly negative.

My point is always the same, what is the protest supposed to achieve. 20 fans chucking tennis balls on is not going to do anything. If its that kind of protest it needs to be done in the same way the Charlton protest was both in terms of timing and volume.

Nick

Administrator
Clueless. It was a soft as shit corner and we couldent defend against it

The delay applied to Millwall aswell folks!
So do it when it's them defending it?

Clueless? There's a pattern emerging with these protests isn't there

Captain Dart

Absolute morons! Idiotic, stupid, immature, petulant children!
FTJHW it's time to give it up!
You're doing more harm than good with your serious lack of thought (and timing) of stupid protests. Nobody even cares about them, the only press they are getting is bad press.
If we get relegated this season you and your followers are just as much to blame as SISU, Mowbray and Venus and Slade!
How many point are we to lose because of you childish behaviour?
Fuck off and grow up

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

You are putting the cart before the horse.

The losses would happen anyway, the club is so badly managed this disaffected and inadequate squad can't get a win for love or money, they're a frigging embarrassment.

Nick

Administrator
You are putting the cart before the horse.

The losses would happen anyway, the club is so badly managed this disaffected and inadequate squad can't get a win for love or money, they're a frigging embarrassment.
We were on top of this game before they scored?

You don't bother anyway do you? Pipe down

We were beating Bolton and getting a good result . Against sheff u

Users who are viewing this thread