Idiots 2 (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

You don't know me, you don't know my efforts Towards peaceful yet effective protests so yet again I say #clueless prick

Sent from my 5010X using Tapatalk
And you don't know me either! And the fact I've paid good money for a season ticket means YOU nor your childish immature stone Island brigade pals have the right to ruin it for me and others. If you paid to go watch a show at the theatre you wouldn't expect some drunk yobbo to have it cancelled half way through by making a scene because he doesn't like the main actors hair do! Why should this be any different?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

You are putting the cart before the horse.

The losses would happen anyway, the club is so badly managed this disaffected and inadequate squad can't get a win for love or money, they're a frigging embarrassment.
The losses would of happened anyway???? 2-1 up at Bolton???
By FAR been the better team today!!
Give your head a wobble pal

AVWskyblue

And you don't know me either! And the fact I've paid good money for a season ticket means YOU nor your childish immature stone Island brigade pals have the right to ruin it for me and others. If you paid to go watch a show at the theatre you wouldn't expect some drunk yobbo to have it cancelled half way through by making a scene because he doesn't like the main actors hair do! Why should this be any different?

Read my post again pat I'm against disruption to the game too

pastythegreat

Read my post again pat I'm against disruption to the game too

Says that nowhere in your post. It says peaceful yet effective. Nowhere in the post I replied to does it mention your against match interruptions!

Nick

Administrator
I've never seen so much nonsense than on this thread. Of course it was the fans fault as usual! Poor defending is what it comes down to. People love to blame the fans. Blame Sisu you jokers
Are sisu defending corners then? Surly you would blame defence?

AVWskyblue

Says that nowhere in your post. It says peaceful yet effective. Nowhere in the post I replied to does it mention your against match interruptions!

Well I am fully against disruptive protests patsy sorry for the delay confusion

Nick

Administrator
Let's be honest some of you criticise each and every protest, whatever it is.
Just be honest and say you dont want to protest against Sisu. Just be honest and say you will criticise any fans who do want to protest about what's happening to our club whatever they do
oh and get a spine you gutless fuckers..
Yes, massive spines to throw a tennis ball. Shame about the brains behind it.

skyblue1991

What have the protests achieved exactly?

Why not protest against SISU outside of football matches when the players and manager need us fans more than ever?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Travs

Whether the protest caused the goal is up for debate... Personally it probably didn't help, but let's face it we'd probably concede at some point.

But the main point should be the fact that it's an absolutely piss-poor protest, just makes us look like idiots. I was positive about the protest at the Sheff Utd game, but sorry, this is just shit, and the fact that a crackpot like Gary Pendrys Eyes thinks it was decent gives you some idea of the level of intelligence behind it.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4439

Thanks to the idiots who just cost us the first goal with the tennis balls.

Yes, but the tactic of not throwing tennis balls didn't seem to work either, did it.
You'd like to think that the team would be used to it by now, and yet funny how it's only the opposing side that are.
Stop helping Fisher.

Last edited by a moderator:

pastythegreat

When are the media and others gonna start asking the questions that matter constantly and vociferously
We can't expect anything from the media, why would they ask questions that our own media aren't? Linnell, Gilbert, Reid! If they can't ask the questions that need answering then why would national media care!

Nick

Administrator
Yes, but the tactic of not throwing tennis balls didn't seem to work either, did it.
You'd like to think that the team would be used to it by now, and yet funny how it's only the opposing side that aren't.
Stop helping Fisher.
Can you really not see how it's people throwing tennis balls helping him?

People need to switch themselves on a bit.

Wheelfass

Russell Slade just said quite categorically on CWR that the tennis balls had no bearing on their first goal whatsoever.
Just saying.

covman

Well done to the protesters again today. Great to see people making a stand against our joke owners. I suppose I'm just as guilty as those moaning on here as I don't go to the games anymore therefore I'm as useless as them. I just can't stomach it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread