Hypothetical Question just a bit if fun (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Just a little thought for you. Nuneaton has a population of 81 thousand people. Approximately one percent of them go to Nuneaton matches.
Three percent of coventry's population attend matches.
Do you think the other 2 percent of football fans from Nuneaton sit at home twiddling their fingers or are they elsewhere?
3% of cov residents go to the Ricoh (9k of 10.5k average attendance)? No chance.

dongonzalos

24 moles to villa park.

You know quite a few season ticket holders in Nuneaton of West Brom Villa and Leicester.

Do you know any Cov ones?

5 miles 10 minutes

stupot07

24 moles to villa park.

You know quite a few season ticket holders in Nuneaton of West Brom Villa and Leicester.

Do you know any Cov ones?

5 miles 10 minutes

A few, but not loads.

In fact I work in cov, and there's about 45 people in my office and theres only 2 of us that support cov and im the only one that goes to games regularly.

Last edited:

skybluelee

A few, but not loads.

In fact I work in cov, and there's about 45 people in my office and theres only 2 of us that support cov and im the only one that goes to games regularly.

That genuinely surprises me. How many of the 45 don't support any team?

skybluelee

I would say that almost everybody in my dept regard the two local non league sides (Weymouth and Dorchester) as at least their 2nd teams.

How many of the 45 have any fondness for Cov, ie would they turn if we were doing well?

The people of Coventry irritate me beyond belief. Even when in the top flight nobody gave a shit. Very depressing.

stupot07

To answer both your questions Lee -

There's 5-6 of us that like football, the rest have no interest in football a few of which are into the rugby, speedway or ice hockey.

Apart from the 2 of us cov fans (the other struggles financially) I don't think any of the others would go if we were doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread