Humble pie (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2477
  • Start date

Grendel

lay it on the line- do you think Robins has been/ is one of our best managers?

Compared to the last 20 years clearly - before that how can you actually compare

Grendel

Does that mean we can’t compare our players now to our best players from the 60’s and 70’s?

Well no as Tommy Hutchison dazzled in the top flight and Carl Baker didn’t

Grendel

Obviously your new 'last 20 years' argument is just the latest chapter of your near daily nonsense but if Robins is the most successful manager of the last 20 years - then surely it's been a mistake to call for a taxi for the last 4 seasons? Agreed?

Blimey Danny is back again. Technically Micky Adams was the most successful

COV

Obviously your new 'last 20 years' argument is just the latest chapter of your near daily nonsense but if Robins is the most successful manager of the last 20 years - then surely it's been a mistake to call for a taxi for the last 4 seasons? Agreed?

I already knew he doesn’t like Robins, but I was just interested to see what deflection methods would be employed when asked the question 😆

Grendel

Laughable. Just admit you have been wrong for the last 4 seasons.
It's beyond embarrassment at this point.

danny will you admit you are wrong as to your best athlete at the club or a central defensive midfielder needs pace and Kelly is a great central midfielder

poor clueless Danny

Grendel

I already knew he doesn’t like Robins, but I was just interested to see what deflection methods would be employed when asked the question 😆

says ring of shite whose deflection from being an abject embarrassment was to change his identity

Grendel

It’s talking pints with GRENDEL on Sky blue news

DannyThomas_1981

Blimey Danny is back again. Technically Micky Adams was the most successful

By your argument technically by league position Don Howe was more successful than Jimmy Hill. It's a miracle we don't have a statue to Don Howe outside the CBS Arena isn't it? Even you can see how stupid your argument is - surely?

Grendel

By your argument technically by league position Don Howe was more successful than Jimmy Hill. It's a miracle we don't have a statue to Don Howe outside the CBS Arena isn't it? Even you can see how stupid your argument is - surely?

howe managed us for a handful of games you simpleton

Grendel

Bit rich; any chance of you admitting you were wrong about Biamou and the abuse you dishes out?

His defence of Biamou was shameful

Grendel

And at the same time pretty damning of Robins.

Exactly - also if Robins doesn’t recall Kelly with his extreme pace in CDm ahead of sheaf Danny believes Robins is tactically inept

COV

Will you admit Robins has been an overwhelming success and your Jackett comment was laughable?

As well as the standard measures of a manager- wins, points, league positions, trophies and so on, the measure of a good manager is the ability to produce better results than your squad suggests you should be able to, longevity, ability to improve the connection between the club and the fans, to be competitive when faced with opposition who have far bigger budgets, deal with adverse situations without performances being affected, ability to change tactically when needed- amongst other things.

Robins ticks all of those boxes & then some, there isn’t really any credible argument for him not being brilliant for us.

Londonccfcfan

Laughable. Just admit you have been wrong for the last 4 seasons.
It's beyond embarrassment at this point.
The year we won league 1 it he wanted a bet with me around Lincoln at home time before Christmas that we won't finish top 8. Lol

I told him I already got £100 quid on us to win it!

We practically went on to win every game after that. Lol

Grendel

Defending one of our own players and giving some balance against your constant need to mock and abuse is shameful? Fuck off.

your constant adulation was ridiculing superior players - best athlete at the club

clueless twat

Grendel

The year we won league 1 it he wanted a bet with me around Lincoln at home time before Christmas that we won't finish top 8. Lol

you bottled the bet and backtracked

COV

who wanted a bet- Danny Thomas? (Not the real one obviously 👍)

Grendel

Grendel

Love it! Hahaha so anyone that doesn't wish to engage in betting with you is bottling it. You clearly live in cloud cuckoo land. I don't even want to engage with you on here...why would I take a bet with you.? Lunatic

you are engaging and you bottled it

COV

Love it! Hahaha so anyone that doesn't wish to engage in betting with you is bottling it. You clearly live in cloud cuckoo land. I don't even want to engage with you on here...why would I take a bet with you.? Lunatic

ah ok it was you, apologies Mr Thomas 😁

wouldn’t finish in the top 8, that would not have turned out well had the wager gone ahead

Grendel

Jesus Christ - you seriously need help. Get away from the keyboard and go and find it.

help from what. Engaging with a seriously boring fucker like you on a football forum? I’ll cope

Tea & Busquets

Slagged off Allen in the past but he looked very good as an attacking midfielder as opposed to his former deeper role. Moore was also someone i was unsure of but it looks like he’s found his gloves again!

DannyThomas_1981

Exactly he wanted me to bet against one of our own players last week (Kelly ) having a good season. Then he called me a bottler for not wanting to take the bet. I would never want to bet against one of our own players or the team. Or as you say with him.

Users who are viewing this thread