Match Thread Huddersfield (H) Mon 25/09 (5 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Eccles and Kelly are a low end L1 midfield two, no wonder we're struggling.

Not having a replacement ready to go the second we sold Hamer has fucked our season.

Golden offers fuck all if he doesn't score, Wright offers fuck all full stop.

Play the fucking box to negate the shite we have in the middle.

Grendel

ccfc922

Hamer was still here. Worryingly, we seem incapable of creating anything, or moving the ball quickly, without him

We look gash, the goal tonight sums us up.

Completely in control first 45 despite not creating much, then defended last 40 mins.

Wright, idk what to say about him. Looks a massive waste of money atm. Wimbledon summed it up.

higgs

2 shots on target all game piss poor at home no creativity hopefully Allen and O Hare can save our season

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Tommo1993

I don’t get it, first game against Leicester we went toe to toe with them and were unlucky to loose. I felt we were the better team tonight apart from the spell in the second half. But no where near as good as against Leicester
“The spell”?

You mean the entire second half?

CCFCBat

Absolute joke the way we ended that. So many individual mistakes. First half decent, second half very poor. Wright should have finished it off from a couple of feet, but team offered little up until that chance. Why Robins doesn't put an extra midfielder on to sure things up? Should have taken Godden off for Rus or Latibeudiere.

Rus really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevefloyd

Simms was taken off and we left Godden on but we needed to sort our midfield out, Allen gave some energy Wright couldn't be arsed to chase the ball, should have left Saka on and tried Latibeaudiere in midfield

usskyblue

I never like to call out players but Bobby Thomas will be lucky to start another game for a while.

Our passing is fucking dire. And all some people can come up with; is that Wright was shite? He wasn’t that fucking bad.

There are bigger problems at the moment.. and they are firmly in midfield and defence.

TomRad85

Eccles and Kelly are a low end L1 midfield two, no wonder we're struggling.

Not having a replacement ready to go the second we sold Hamer has fucked our season.

Golden offers fuck all if he doesn't score, Wright offers fuck all full stop.

Play the fucking box to negate the shite we have in the middle.

Yeh I know it's a taboo subject but Godden playing every week tells you we've gone backwards and the thing is you can't even really argue with it atm. The midfield is fucking appalling and the defence isn't much better no matter who seems to play in it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

cunningstunt

Simms lone striker next match with sakamoto and Allen/palmer in attacking mid
Wright is the type of player who can play 90 mins and not break a sweat saddly.
Nothing from godden apart from missed passes
Eccles shouldn't be taking all corners and free kicks bit too much float on the balls.
Saka was told to stay back second half which didn't help the shape on that side.

Need sheaf back desperately

Nick

Administrator
Simms was taken off and we left Godden on but we needed to sort our midfield out, Allen gave some energy Wright couldn't be arsed to chase the ball, should have left Saka on and tried Latibeaudiere in midfield
That's not like for like though is it??

Skyblueweeman

No other team has drawn as many games as us in the top 3 divisions.

And we're not going down FFS. It's not great at the minute but with Allen to come back even more, Sheaf to come back, O'Hare to come back, Van Ewijk to come back, Simms hopefully picking up some confidence after tonight, we're going to be ok.

We all knew this season was going to be mega-tough after losing Gyo and Hamer and it's proving just that. But we won't go down.

SkyblueTexan

We’ll still finish above Rotherham, Sheff Wed, Plymouth, these and QPR - take a chill pill
Instead of aiming for the playoffs and promotion we've now been reduced to seeing if there are 3 worse teams than us. FFS!!

covcity4life

Fukcing gutted. Whilst we were not amazing we deserved to win that.

Way too many points dropped from winning positions and late on too. Think of dasilva in pitch er see the game out.

Kelly and Eccles both played well for what they offer but we need more

This is worst oathc of our seaosn. Let's just get through it and kick on

Users who are viewing this thread