Match Thread Huddersfield (H) Mon 25/09 (5 Viewers)

lacesoutdom

i really enjoy saka, but where he lacks is his crossing
binks played well
godden was good all round,

PVA

Bidwell was shite when he came on. Hoofed one out of play when a counter attack was on then miles from Rudoni for the goal

Nick

Administrator
Fukcing gutted. Whilst we were not amazing we deserved to win that.

Way too many points dropped from winning positions and late on too. Think of dasilva in pitch er see the game out.

Kelly and Eccles both played well for what they offer but we need more

This is worst oathc of our seaosn. Let's just get through it and kick on
Did we actually deserve to? I don't think so.

Based on an accidental goal

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Eccles and Kelly are a low end L1 midfield two, no wonder we're struggling.

Not having a replacement ready to go the second we sold Hamer has fucked our season.

Golden offers fuck all if he doesn't score, Wright offers fuck all full stop.

Play the fucking box to negate the shite we have in the middle.
I disagree, but they're both players who will play it safe and aren't going to break teams down.

If we're going to play them together then we have to sacrifice a striker for another attacking midfielder.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yeh I know it's a taboo subject but Godden playing every week tells you we've gone backwards and the thing is you can't even really argue with it atm. The midfield is fucking appalling and the defence isn't much better no matter who seems to play in it.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Godden should be a squad player and Kelly shouldn't even be on the bench unless there's an emergency.

BackRoomRummermill

Eeeaw, alternatively
Farm Funny Animals GIF by Storyful

Brighton Sky Blue

No other team has drawn as many games as us in the top 3 divisions.

And we're not going down FFS. It's not great at the minute but with Allen to come back even more, Sheaf to come back, O'Hare to come back, Van Ewijk to come back, Simms hopefully picking up some confidence after tonight, we're going to be ok.

We all knew this season was going to be mega-tough after losing Gyo and Hamer and it's proving just that. But we won't go down.
We have already thrown away 9 points. A third of the way to Andy Thorn’s 2011-12 total.

Users who are viewing this thread