Match Thread Huddersfield (H) Mon 25/09 (3 Viewers)

TomRad85

Bidwell was shite when he came on. Hoofed one out of play when a counter attack was on then miles from Rudoni for the goal
He's been poor every time he's come on this season imo. Doesn't look like he wants to be here.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Cov98

I said it after the Cardiff game, and I’ll say it again now. Allen HAS to start next game. Both times he’s come on he’s given that bit of drive forward we lacked massively.
I’ll probably get a bit of stick for this one but I honestly think we play better with Eccles at RWB.
Think it’s time we try Lati in holding midfield and go to a box with Saka and Allen / Ayari.

TomRad85

Haji wright constantly offside, free kick gets lumped up

Well done the European expert Steve shea wirh his great talent spotting

recruitment has cost this club progression over the next 4/5 years
Robins gives the sign off and Robins is the one who's job it is to get the best from them. Quit banging on about recruitment.

CCFCBat

Haji wright constantly offside, free kick gets lumped up

Well done the European expert Steve shea wirh his great talent spotting

recruitment has cost this club progression over the next 4/5 years

Glad you are not going over the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Robins gives the sign off and Robins is the one who's job it is to get the best from them. Quit banging on about recruitment.

He’s now in couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo from 3 yards territory

Skyblueweeman

"Thank god Allen is back"
"Hopefully O'Hare isn't too far away"
"At least Golden is scoring"
"Fadz still strong at the back"

We're relying on our league 1 players after spending £20m and it's pathetic.
To be fair, our squad needed more depth and it now has more depth. Those 4 players, despite being with is in L1, have all done well for us in the Championship.

usskyblue

Our biggest problems are at the back and midfield.

Thomas had a absolutemare, so I can see him being dropped again (for a long while).

And in midfield, Ayari went missing, while Eccles and Kelly literally spent the game falling over each other.

In general our passing is substandard and there’s little to no purposeful forward thinking play from our midfield.

Bright spots: Simms worked his arseoff, Saka was always looking to go forward and take people on.. and Allen injected some energy when he came on.

Briles

Was a marked Improvement on the Cardiff game but I'd be worried spending so much on a defence that leaks like this

TomRad85

Agteee Tom, so you think it’s been good though?
Not really but then I'm not convinced he's playing in a way to suit some of them, I also think the forward players in particular are suffering from the neglect of the midfield.

Users who are viewing this thread