How many Sisu with ccfc playing at Ricoh ? (2 Viewers)

Covcraig@bury

Two managers were actually in conflict over signing Bell last week according to reports. 'You take him!' said one. 'No way, you saw him first' said the other.

We need to start a David Bell Out Tread. His weekly wage could clear most of our debt ! and pay ACL what they want for the Ricoh ?

Its all his fault

Myself and my family didn't renew our ST's last season for the first time in nearly 20 years - we had some of the best seats at the Ricoh too, middle of Block 20.

We see no future for the club under SISU and refuse to pay to watch a slow death.

Theging1987

6500 last year I think...................... still stuck with SISU and Pressley's academy kids, transfer embargo, recession etc etc, I imagine 3,500 season ticket holders and average gates of 7000. May as well just open up one stand and call it the SISU Capital supporters club stand !?:(

Spot on, only 6500 ST last season so no way will be near that, not unless a massive discount is offered (yeah right!). Sisu have pissed off too many people including myself so won't go anywhere near the place. Might go and have a look at the new stadium in 3 years providing they have Invested in the squad and shown a bit of ambition!!!! ;)
#notonepennymore
PUSB

stupot07

And what of our opinion that we are doing it for the benefit of the club? Is that irrelevant too?

Not having a go at you Ginetta, but we will get 7-8k if we're still at the Ricoh so I'm not sure how staying away is going to benefit the club. I understand the rationale if we're not at the Ricoh as crowds will be critically low, but not at the Ricoh with 7-8k, that just means further cutting of the wage bill and player sales.

wingy

Not having a go at you Ginetta, but we will get 7-8k if we're still at the Ricoh so I'm not sure how staying away is going to benefit the club. I understand the rationale if we're not at the Ricoh as crowds will be critically low, but not at the Ricoh with 7-8k, that just means further cutting of the wage bill and player sales.
Conversely Stu he should increase the player budget by +£1m. min due to the increase over expectation @ Walsall wherever.

Nonleagueherewecome

Some of us are simply no longer prepared to support a rotten regime. It's not justifiable to call-out supporters of 30-40 years as "disloyal" given that the reason they are no longer prepared to go is because of their passion and love for the club. I'm not calling anyone else a scab for continuing to go, that is equally down to their passion; we choose to express it differently. But fernando is completely out of order with his divisive and dis-respectful assertion.

stupot07

Some of us are simply no longer prepared to support a rotten regime. It's not justifiable to call-out supporters of 30-40 years as "disloyal" given that the reason they are no longer prepared to go is because of their passion and love for the club. I'm not calling anyone else a scab for continuing to go, that is equally down to their passion; we choose to express it differently. But fernando is completely out of order with his divisive and dis-respectful assertion.

That's fair enough, each to their own, just don't see how in this instance it can interpreted to be benefit of the club.

Not if those 7-8k all did the same. I'd apply the same logic to those that haven't attended protests because they think 'they're won't be enough there to make a difference' etc.

All I can do is be counted on my own stance. I refuse to support a SISU owned CCFC and will do whatever I think it takes to force them out.

stupot07

Conversely Stu he should increase the player budget by +£1m. min due to the increase over expectation @ Walsall wherever.

+£1m....that's 60% of £1.67m. £1.67m equates to another around 4.8k extra fans at £15 per ticket.

(And by the way I completely understand that you're not disagreeing with overall objective just the means of achieving it.)

stupot07

Not if those 7-8k all did the same. I'd apply the same logic to those that haven't attended protests because they think 'they're won't be enough there to make a difference' etc.

All I can do is be counted on my own stance. I refuse to support a SISU owned CCFC and will do whatever I think it takes to force them out.

Like I say, fair enough that your prerogative, i just doubt that 7-8k will stop going if we're at the Ricoh.

SkyBlueSwiss

Why does anyone think that we will be playing at the Ricoh if SISU are still here.

Let me remind you:
Fisher stated categorically that CCFC would never play at the Ricoh again - many, many times. How on Earth could Fisher/SISU go back on this without looking like total and complete idiots?
Fisher/SISU have categorically stated that they have employed people to look for land to build a new stadium since December 2012. They have stated that they are close to buying the land, and that they will be building their new stadium "close to Coventry". How on Earth can Fisher/SISU now go crawling back to ACL?
If you were ACL and had been treated in the manner that Fisher/SISU had done business and cheated you and lied about you and reneged on contracts etc. etc., then why on Earth would you ever do business with Fisher/SISU again? ACL/CCC have made it clear that they are prepared to do business with new owners but will not deal with Fisher/SISU.

So why on Earth are we even discussing the potential for a SISU-owned CCFC playing at the Ricoh next year?

torchomatic

As are Ashdown and others wuth their counterview that those who attend are scum and lack morals.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Nonleagueherewecome

As are Ashdown and others wuth their counterview that those who attend are scum and lack morals.

Ashdown doesn't speak for me so I don't see how that's relevant; fernando's opinion does imply me though, that's why I'm challenging it.

torchomatic

Ashdown doesn't speak for me so I don't see how that's relevant; fernando's opinion does imply me though, that's why I'm challenging it.

Fair enough.

Grendel

People are not showing "passion and love" by non attendance. Oh and I'm pretty certain those principals would be well and truly extinguished of the club were top and / or played a big team in the cup.

If we are at the Ricoh ill be first in the queue for my ticket.

Nonleagueherewecome

People are not showing "passion and love" by non attendance. Oh and I'm pretty certain those principals would be well and truly extinguished of the club were top and / or played a big team in the cup.

If we are at the Ricoh ill be first in the queue for my ticket.

I love the club but cannot and will not support SISU any longer due to the damage that they have done. Simple. Your opinion has no bearing on what I feel, and as you are not me, you cannot say what I am feeling.

Sky Blue Harry H

The hot dogs at the Ricoh always smell like warmed up death, I never got how people could wolf them down.

Several pints of lager makes all the food taste the same, and makes David Bell look half decent (ok maybe the last bit was an exaggeration!);)

Users who are viewing this thread