How many Sisu with ccfc playing at Ricoh ? (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

We know roughly how many people will buy season tickets if we are forced out of coventry.
My question is how many do we think will buy a season ticket or go to games at home if Sisu end up still in control and we end up continuing to play at the Ricoh.

The Penguin

I can see us getting crowds of 7-8000 if we're still at the Ricoh.

There's plenty of people who won't come back at all because of SISU, but there are also those who have said that their major problem is the proposed move away.

So in my opinion it won't be as bad as if we were playing at Not Coventry, but it will still be lower than last season.

I've already said im only going to away games next season and im sure im not alone, so i cant see there being many people who go to the home games. Probs around 3k if they're lucky if they leave the city, but is SISU leave thenthe people who stopped coming will come again, so i can see us getting around 7/8k ST holders. I think next season the average attendance will be around 13/14 maybe 15k, which will mean a better atmosphere, so everyones happy. We get our home back and we get the atmosphere we want

Last edited:

wingy

I can see us getting crowds of 7-8000 if we're still at the Ricoh.

There's plenty of people who won't come back at all because of SISU, but there are also those who have said that their major problem is the proposed move away.

So in my opinion it won't be as bad as if we were playing at Not Coventry, but it will still be lower than last season.

Yep ,Negativity Fatigue will kill it off for some.

Joy Division

With SISU in charge I wont be going to any home game, its the same with my group of 7 or 8 who I go with. Nobody will attend if these lot or still here including my dad who's had a season ticket since the early 80's. Really sad.

jon92

Ditto.

A Coventry City team playing IN Coventry is all I really care about at the moment. Number one priority.

Same aslong as were in coventry that's the main thing. By not supporting the team could lead to worse problems on the pitch

ajsccfc

I'm definitely not going to any home game that isn't actually at home. If we do end up staying put I'm not 100% on renewing, I'd have to see how things look and weigh it up.

Noggin

I see our average crowd at around 8k next year if SISU stay and we remain at the Ricoh, especially if they don't do something to put people together.

wingy

If we play at the Ricoh and SISU remain the minimum we should expect is at least +£1M. over the £2M. quoted on player budget.

sky blue john

for me personally its about the debt that Sisu have dumped into our club that will never make us sustainable.
Interesting that a lot of people who just don't care about the stress Sisu have put us through and will go as long as we play in cov.

torchomatic

If we play at the Ricoh next season then the three of us will be going. If not, we'll be going to see the Brakes.

torchomatic

Interesting that a lot of people who just want to go and see their football team play will go too, isn't it?

ACL will ensure that CCFC are never sustainable.

Shove your "guilt trip" ploy up your jacksie.

for me personally its about the debt that Sisu have dumped into our club that will never make us sustainable.
Interesting that a lot of people who just don't care about the stress Sisu have put us through and will go as long as we play in cov.

ajsccfc

Interesting that you don't care about people who want to go see the team they support play football at their home ground. Hey look, bullshit can fly in all directions.

torchomatic

Just try and make 'em feel guilty, eh? That's the spirit.

Interesting that you don't care about people who want to go see the team they support play football at their home ground. Hey look, bullshit can fly in all directions.

Ashdown1

6500 last year I think...................... still stuck with SISU and Pressley's academy kids, transfer embargo, recession etc etc, I imagine 3,500 season ticket holders and average gates of 7000. May as well just open up one stand and call it the SISU Capital supporters club stand !?:(

theferret

6500 last year I think...................... still stuck with SISU and Pressley's academy kids, transfer embargo, recession etc etc, I imagine 3,500 season ticket holders and average gates of 7000. May as well just open up one stand and call it the SISU Capital supporters club stand !?:(

Come on now, you're not really going to start slinging mud at those who plan to watch the team if they play at the Ricoh?

Covcraig@bury

I will only watch Coventry in Coventry whoever the owners are. But I will never buy a pie or drink whilst ACL/CCC are involved
And I am not pro-Sisu.

Ashdown1

No not really but I can't help but wind up the sensitive types on here !! I won't personally go if SISU are still at the helm screwing the club though and I know quite a few who will also take that stance. I'm praying for their departure, then we can all be friends again and start talking about football { and politics} like the good old days !

Otis

I will only watch Coventry in Coventry whoever the owners are. But I will never buy a pie or drink whilst ACL/CCC are involved
And I am not pro-Sisu.

Never buy a pie or drink? :thinking about:

You're not Nigel the hunger striker by any chance are you?

ajsccfc

The hot dogs at the Ricoh always smell like warmed up death, I never got how people could wolf them down.

Covcraig@bury

Never buy a pie or drink? :thinking about:

You're not Nigel the hunger striker by any chance are you?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am trying to lose weight for sure, but would never starve myself like that numpty.

Two weeks and all will be sorted. New owners, Playing at the Ricoh, Everyone talking football. ( happy days ) PUSB:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Chinny_Hill

There are quite a few factors that will impact. The 2nd season at this level will knock a few off. The season just gone had an element of success to it throughtout the spine of the season, and that arguably kept the attendance figures buoyant. Year on year our averages are reducing, and the city itself is in a spiral of decline.

Add the people on top of this committing not to attend if SISU are at the helm. I think the 7000-8000 figure is optimistic.

ajsccfc

Two managers were actually in conflict over signing Bell last week according to reports. 'You take him!' said one. 'No way, you saw him first' said the other.

Users who are viewing this thread