Hope you're happy, Torchy, Grenduffy, etc (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

@ skybluedan....... You do realise your talking to "Mr Estimated facts" A man that claims estimated transfer fees as a FACT. A man on 100k pa unskilled job. sits in a directors box too. A man who is a wum......If he wants to talk about me, he should tell the truth. I played for Coventry Sporting Club against Tranmere rovers in the FA Cup and won 2-0. I then played against Peterborough in the next round but we were beaten 4-0. Both games were at HR. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...anmere-rovers-five-great-giantkilling-8376655 The game Grenduffy is talking about is Coventry v Bury which I watched on my pc through Sopcast.org.

dongonzalos

@ skybluedan....... You do realise your talking to "Mr Estimated facts" A man that claims estimated transfer fees as a FACT. A man on 100k pa unskilled job. sits in a directors box too. A man who is a wum......If he wants to talk about me, he should tell the truth. I played for Coventry Sporting Club against Tranmere rovers in the FA Cup and won 2-0. I then played against Peterborough in the next round but we were beaten 4-0. Both games were at HR. http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...anmere-rovers-five-great-giantkilling-8376655 The game Grenduffy is talking about is Coventry v Bury which I watched on my pc through Sopcast.org.

FairPlay to you

skybluedan

nice man I was born the month after who was in goal for cov sporting that night I here they had some good players back in the day man

Sky Blue Kid

@ hill83........ Sorry mate, all 9 were sold and proceeds gone to the wife of my son's (Army friend ) who drowned in the River Ouse in York earlier this year.

Sky Blue Kid

@ skybluedan......... A top keeper mate, Howard Jeavons, Little Tony Dunk, a classy dynamo in midfield(His Viva Zapata moustache) was bigger than him lol. Stewart Gallagher(Cov Sportings first ever full time Pro) scored a screamer against Tranmere. I left at the end of the season and played Semi Pro up in Scotland for about 7 years at 3 different Clubs before a cruciate ligament ended my playing days at Raith. Moved to South Wales and after a few years and the knee getting better, I played Ice Hockey for a newly formed Cardiff team only 3rd liner though, not good enough to get big "Ice Time" Went on to help South Wales Police form, teach, and play for Cardiff Bears in English League Division 2 In the BIHA league format. Never claimed to be a top MENSA brain. I was accused of being of "Sub Standard Education" My reply was I'd taken a Mensa IQ test and came out just above average nothing more mate. As you can see, some on here try to take the piss out of every post that I make........and while Hill83 is talking about suits, if he donated one of his to a charity it might keep a couple of men warm the little chubby f**k ;)

dongonzalos

@ skybluedan......... A top keeper mate, Howard Jeavons, Little Tony Dunk, a classy dynamo in midfield(His Viva Zapata moustache) was bigger than him lol. Stewart Gallagher(Cov Sportings first ever full time Pro) scored a screamer against Tranmere. I left at the end of the season and played Semi Pro up in Scotland for about 7 years at 3 different Clubs before a cruciate ligament ended my playing days at Raith. Moved to South Wales and after a few years and the knee getting better, I played Ice Hockey for a newly formed Cardiff team only 3rd liner though, not good enough to get big "Ice Time" Went on to help South Wales Police form, teach, and play for Cardiff Bears in English League Division 2 In the BIHA league format. Never claimed to be a top MENSA brain. I was accused of being of "Sub Standard Education" My reply was I'd taken a Mensa IQ test and came out just above average nothing more mate. As you can see, some on here try to take the piss out of every post that I make........and while Hill83 is talking about suits, if he donated one of his to a charity it might keep a couple of men warm the little chubby f**k ;)

I would copy and paste this reply SBK. You will need again in a few weeks when the bullshit flows once again.

hill83

Never been called chubby before. Not sure what to do with myself after that.

hill83

What about the time you mistook what 'calling you out' meant sbk, and you private messaged me offering to fight me?

Sky Blue Kid

From my generation, if you "Call someone out" it meant you wanted a fight mate. As old as I am now, I'm not one to back down. Simple as that.

Sky Blue Kid

From my generation, if you "Call someone out" it meant you wanted a fight mate. As old as I am now, I'm not one to back down. Simple as that.

Last edited:

hill83

What about the time you offered to meet me at your local in the arse end of Wales?

Grendel

@ thaiskyblue Yes I did mate, 25k crowds...was brilliant. Some great players on that pitch that day, Tony Dunk, Charlie Sorbie(later went to Luton) ME! lol. Cracking goal from Stu Gallagher in the 2-0 win against Tranmere. Pity about the 4-0 beating against Boro though eh!

The crowds was 4,000 wasn't it?

Grendel

What about the time you offered to meet me at your local in the arse end of Wales?

He offered to come up to my gaff for some fisty cuffs (he actually said that) as well.

hill83

In my day fisty cuffs meant a nicely oiled shiny left fist up the bottom.

Grendel

If it was if would still be 3995 more than you ever played in front of.

FairPlay to him

Why - his estimated fact was 21,000 out - nice to see you are allying yourself to the obnoxious fool.

Well done you

hill83

If it was if would still be 3995 more than you ever played in front of.

FairPlay to him

For the record I've always said fair play to his footballing antics. The best I ever managed was being shit at Sunday league.

Users who are viewing this thread