Hope you're happy, Torchy, Grenduffy, etc (2 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

This thread is bloody hilarious. I broke a couple of ribs about 10 days ago and its excruciating to laugh but it's well worth it reading some of the tripe on here. Brilliant stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
@ Nick.... Perhaps you're right , the people of Coventry should blame CCC for even thinking about saving CCFC when they had no stadium after HR. Perhaps they should have said Fuck off, then we wouldn't be having this argument now......As for you Battery Boy, Don't come on here accusing me of F'ing and Blinding, You FUCK and BOLLOCKS like the rest of us pal.

No, If on the off chance SISU are to be awarded lots of money from the Tax Payer. Surely that should be blamed on the council for doing something wrong for that judgement to be taken?

Can you see the point?

skybluedan

Kid I respect your views on anything Ccfc as this is a Ccfc forum what lets you down mate is the the name calling
just no need mate

torchomatic

I agree. The dozy fucking idiot should tone down his language and name-calling a little.

Kid I respect your views on anything Ccfc as this is a Ccfc forum what lets you down mate is the the name calling
just no need mate

Sky Blue Kid

@ Skybluedan...... I give back what is given mate, nothing more. Or is it you don't read what other posters call me because I have an opinion on something? Just saying.

Nick

Administrator
@ Skybluedan...... I give back what is given mate, nothing more. Or is it you don't read what other posters call me because I have an opinion on something? Just saying.

Erm, didn't you start the abuse in the first line of the thread?

Always the victim.

Otis

Can't be bothered to read through all this.

My question though is (if not already answered), can this benefit Coventry City? If so, how?

I know the CT has said that any windfall could help fund a new stadium, but do any of us seriously believe Sisu would spend the money on that? Surely if they get any large amount of money they will be looking to reimburse their investors and bugger off won't they?

Which I guess would then answer my question about benefiting the City.

Is there anyway this could lead to us staying at the Ricoh? Obviously the knock on of CCC not helping ACL, could have paved the way for our owners to get their hands on the Ricoh.

Is this all going to be about money, or could it put into question the whole sale of the Ricoh?

Actually, that's quite a few questions I think.

skybluedan

I agree mate by giving back what is given and that is what banter is all about it's a football forum , and yes when it gets to name calling and insults from anyone (not just you mate) that's not banter
tbf though kid your first post was calling members wankers and then Samo a thick fucker which is obviously gonna get a response from said members ,I like reading your views mate and agree with a lot of it but from the first comment it was always gonna go off lad and which is always gonna take it away from the point you are trying to make (just saying like)

Last edited:

lewys33

Can't be bothered to read through all this.

My question though is (if not already answered), can this benefit Coventry City? If so, how?

I know the CT has said that any windfall could help fund a new stadium, but do any of us seriously believe Sisu would spend the money on that? Surely if they get any large amount of money they will be looking to reimburse their investors and bugger off won't they?

Which I guess would then answer my question about benefiting the City.

Is there anyway this could lead to us staying at the Ricoh? Obviously the knock on of CCC not helping ACL, could have paved the way for our owners to get their hands on the Ricoh.

Is this all going to be about money, or could it put into question the whole sale of the Ricoh?

Actually, that's quite a few questions I think.

I think the question is how many questions is this going to raise? ............

Otis

I am only interested in how this helps Coventry City FC.

Of course taxpayers money is an issue, but that can be argued on both sides as to the waste already.

I want what is best for our football club, cause that in turn, benefits the city anyway (as long as we stay in the city or pretty damn close to it!).

Sick Boy

@ Moff or is that Muff...... The last bra I burned was your mrs after she left it in my car(And you call me stupid). Furthermore in response to your post, I live in Caerphilly not Cardiff. Although I, like yourself don't live as you cleverly pointed out in Coventry, therefore don't pay tax/rates to CCC. It doesn't mean I have no interest in what happens to the people of Coventry. My mother who is 89, Brothers and sisters all live there in Tile Hill, Allesley Park, Cannon Park. Shanks famous saying isn't true you know, there are far more important things in this world than football, and the biggest game of them all is life.

You are a fucking idiot.

lordsummerisle

@ Moff or is that Muff...... The last bra I burned was your mrs after she left it in my car(And you call me stupid). Furthermore in response to your post, I live in Caerphilly not Cardiff. Although I, like yourself don't live as you cleverly pointed out in Coventry, therefore don't pay tax/rates to CCC. It doesn't mean I have no interest in what happens to the people of Coventry. My mother who is 89, Brothers and sisters all live there in Tile Hill, Allesley Park, Cannon Park. Shanks famous saying isn't true you know, there are far more important things in this world than football, and the biggest game of them all is life.

Sky Blue Kid let out for the day...

[video=youtube;FV8tciBFpCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV8tciBFpCI[/video]

Covstu

Firstly I need to thank SBK for this thread, it is hilarious! How can you slate people who do not pay taxes in cov when you are in the same position!

I think you have jumped the gun a wee bit here but just based on whether they do win, then it shows that they were right from the start and the council fucked up again. We lost a shit load of cash already from the wasps deal and them being able to pay it back early but all of this seems to just be accepted?

hill83

This is up there as meltdowns go. Top 10? Top 5?
And I mean Sky Blue Kid meltdowns, not forum wide meltdowns.

Sometimes the Internet is an absolute joy. You just don't get to meet people like this outside.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I'm not sure you can claim to just give back what you're given when you create a thread calling people wankers in the first line.

Monners

This is up there as meltdowns go. Top 10? Top 5?
And I mean Sky Blue Kid meltdowns, not forum wide meltdowns.

Sometimes the Internet is an absolute joy. You just don't get to meet people like this outside.

Surely that is a god thing? You Effing C you

Grendel

Message to SBK

I am sure you will be reassured to know I moved location fairly recently and I am now a Coventry tax payer.

So I now have every right to be appalled ashamed and disgusted that my council would expose myself and all other Coventry tax payers to financial risk.

rightumpty

Do you pay tax in coventry?

If ccc lose, shouldn't your anger be at them?

We all know who is to blame for this. The same obnoxious bunch of cretins calling themselves SISU.
8 years of shame and disgrace that I can't and won't ever forgive.

Nick

Administrator
We all know who is to blame for this. The same obnoxious bunch of cretins calling themselves SISU.
8 years of shame and disgrace that I can't and won't ever forgive.

So if CCC are ordered to pay money, it is SISU's fault?

fernandopartridge

The case is not about whether or not SISU were forced out. It's whether or not the financial support provided to ACL was legal state aid or not.
The judge in the first hearing legitimised the state aid because of ACL being put under financial duress by SISU and the council was protecting its stake in the arena. It ignored the fact that the ACL's lease would revert back the council and their investment could be recovered through selling the lease to another party (as happened with London Wasps).
As for Northern Wisdom's comments about councils and public sector bodies following process, it certainly isn't my experience and I've worked for a few!

Samo

The case is not about whether or not SISU were forced out. It's whether or not the financial support provided to ACL was legal state aid or not.
The judge in the first hearing legitimised the state aid because of ACL being put under financial duress by SISU and the council was protecting its stake in the arena. It ignored the fact that the ACL's lease would revert back the council and their investment could be recovered through selling the lease to another party (as happened with London Wasps).
As for Northern Wisdom's comments about councils and public sector bodies following process, it certainly isn't my experience and I've worked for a few!

But NW is never wrong so I'm guessing you missed his nuances. He does like a nuance you see, it's like a get out of jail free card in any argument. Go back and have a look, I bet there's a nuance that's slipped past you.

Moff

Moff or Muff, fuck me thats original, I think the last time I heard that was off someone else with the mental age of 13 except they were actually 13 you dipshit.

As for my wife she would laugh at some dried up wrinkled fucking meth drinking thick shit like you, who comes on a fans forum to boast (bull) about his mensa score, his suit collection, his ice hockey career, his exclusive American friendships and the day he played in front of eleventy million or so fans in his non league days. All the talk of Helmet Mc Bullshit.

You think you are some hard man, and you just come across as a twat. :pointlaugh:

Last edited:

skybluedan

Moff or Muff, fuck me thats original, I think the last time I heard that was off someone else with the mental age of 13 except they were actually 13 you dipshit.

As for my wife she would laugh at some dried up wrinkled fucking meth drinking thick shit like you, who comes on a fans forum to boast (bull) about his mensa score, his suit collection, his ice hockey career, his exclusive American friendships and the day he played in front of eleventy million or so fans in his non league days. All the talk of Helmet Mc Bullshit.

You think you are some hard man, and you just come across as a twat. :pointlaugh:

Mensa score , suits , ice hockey and a hard man ? This is all from the kid mate?

Grendel

Mensa score , suits , ice hockey and a hard man ? This is all from the kid mate?

Yeah he's a qualified Mensa brain.

He also played at Highfield Road for a non league team in a couple of F A Cup games. Sold out according to SBK - the fact that most of the ground was shut is irrelevant.

Also he has an exclusive deal with a satellite company that streams live games to his house which no on else has access to.

skybluedan

Yeah he's a qualified Mensa brain.

He also played at Highfield Road for a non league team in a couple of F A Cup games. Sold out according to SBK - the fact that most of the ground was shut is irrelevant.

Also he has an exclusive deal with a satellite company that streams live games to his house which no on else has access to.
Sold out but half the ground was shut? I must admit exclusive live streams to his home sounds impressive and what about these suits? Can anyone put a link up to all the jackanory?

Users who are viewing this thread