Hope you're happy, Torchy, Grenduffy, etc (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

Wankers like you lot that don't pay taxes towards CCC. Let's see what tax/rates payers in Coventry will think of you now that Shitsu have got another court hearing and could actually win their case!!!..............Taken from the court case this afternoon.... "They will argue that, during that time, the CCFC suffered substantial loss of earnings as a result of “being forced” to move to Northampton. They also claim they suffered reputational damage and will also point to Football League points losses. Sisu sources have suggested the compensation claim could run into hundreds of millions of pounds. Justice Ryder said: “There’s a damages claim which includes loss of points from the Football League. Given that, an appeal should be granted. “There’s a real prospect of relief being obtained should the appeal be successful.” ......... If Shitsu do win, it's the people of Coventry that will have to pay this scum, not the likes of Torchy, Grenduffy and a few more. How much do you like these pricks now tax/rate payers of Coventry? A genuine question now... Would you have been supporting SISU if they had fuck all to do with our football club?

lewys33

MEGA LOLZ!!

Maybe you should ask their council why they sold the Ricoh so cheap after wasps just announced such a lucrative F&B deal?

I could go on, but I'm enjoying the sun with my daughter.

H

Huckerby

Think you need to take your tablets pal. Just reading your post is stressing me out

chiefdave

1) if CCC lose shouldn't you be angry with them?
2) nobody seemed that concerned about the taxpayer losing millions when ACL was sold to Wasps.

italiahorse

There's a lot to overturn if you have read the JR verdict which was pretty damning.
As suggested they need to include JR2 'new evidence' / 'Wasps purchase' to give it a chance.

CCFC have no chance while Sisu are 'still here' and fighting both the parties that could help us.
Supposedly on behalf of us (CCFC) and also directly/indirectly at our cost.
The clock is ticking on the 2 year Ricoh extension 'option'.

Samo

Wankers like you lot that don't pay taxes towards CCC. Let's see what tax/rates payers in Coventry will think of you now that SISU have got another court hearing and could actually win their case!!!..............Taken from the court case this afternoon.... "They will argue that, during that time, the CCFC suffered substantial loss of earnings as a result of “being forced” to move to Northampton. They also claim they suffered reputational damage and will also point to Football League points losses. Sisu sources have suggested the compensation claim could run into hundreds of millions of pounds. Justice Ryder said: “There’s a damages claim which includes loss of points from the Football League. Given that, an appeal should be granted. “There’s a real prospect of relief being obtained should the appeal be successful.” ......... If SISU do win, it's the people of Coventry that will have to pay this scum, not the likes of Torchy, Grenduffy and a few more. How much do you like these pricks now tax/rate payers of Coventry? A genuine question now... Would you have been supporting SISU if they had fuck all to do with our football club?

What a colossal tool you are. Have a fucking day off please.

skybluetony176

2) nobody seemed that concerned about the taxpayer losing millions when ACL was sold to Wasps.

I agree with point one completely but how many millions dis the taxpayer lose exactly when ACL was sold?

chiefdave

I agree with point one completely but how many millions dis the taxpayer lose exactly when ACL was sold?

Depends how you want to view things.

You could look at it in terms of cold hard cash in which case both Higgs and CCC lost several million.

You could look at the sale price compared to the valuation. Wasps paid £5.5m then a matter of weeks later claimed it was valued at £48.5m.

You might also want to factor in future projections. For example there's a newly signed deal with Compass which it is claimed will generate £195m and naming rights due for renewal shortly.

Sky Blue Kid

So glad you think it's funny. I didn't say they have won their case, but if they do it's the people of Coventry that will pay. If my post is stressing you out why reply to it Huckerby?...@ Nick, ccfc4life,lewys33, Why do you make out it is all CCC's fault? I've said CCC are at fault to a certain extent but SISU are the big shits in all of this. This is one time I hope you lot don't get what you wish for.

Samo

Interesting... if SISU are found to be in the right, they are still in the wrong? There are none so blind...

Shakeitup

If the council and AH didn't have to step in this would be a non debate. I know that wasn't SISU. Coventry City have been screwed over for years a d badly managed. Pre and post SISU. However, I wish they'd stop with this.

And yes. Despite not living in Coventry, I still pay tax there. I think of it like an offshore tax haven :p

Sky Blue Kid

Hey Samo....You thick fucka, What you going to do if SISU grab the money, run, and liquidate the club if they win the appeal? CCFC are a means to an end pal. If they win they won't need the football club anymore, it's worthless to them. Whay will you all do on a Saturday then guys? Run around Broadgate singing SISU's praises?

Samo

Hey Samo....You thick fucka, What you going to do if SISU grab the money, run, and liquidate the club if they win the appeal? CCFC are a means to an end pal. If they win they won't need the football club anymore, it's worthless to them. Whay will you all do on a Saturday then guys? Run around Broadgate singing SISU's praises?

Oh dear... as I say, what a colossal tool you are.

EDIT: and if that did happen it would legally be who's fault?

Last edited:

Ian1779

So glad you think it's funny. I didn't say they have won their case, but if they do it's the people of Coventry that will pay. If my post is stressing you out why reply to it Huckerby?...@ Nick, ccfc4life,lewys33, Why do you make out it is all CCC's fault? I've said CCC are at fault to a certain extent but SISU are the big shits in all of this. This is one time I hope you lot don't get what you wish for.

If they are squeaky clean it's not going to cost you a penny is it?

If you're not happy with the councils actions you know what to do... vote the fuckers out.

torchomatic

What a sad little man you are, SBK.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Ian1779

Jesus, with that kind of scaremongering you should join the Wasps PR team.

fernandopartridge

Don't cry about it. They merely to l get to appeal, once again a thick, knee-jerk idiot like you is ta only reading the headlines. Personally, I couldn't give a fuck about Coventry City Chuck, I'd the appeal is successful they'll be able to use the mountains of Greater Birmingham cash they're promising anyway!
Wankers like you lot that don't pay taxes towards CCC. Let's see what tax/rates payers in Coventry will think of you now that SISU have got another court hearing and could actually win their case!!!..............Taken from the court case this afternoon.... "They will argue that, during that time, the CCFC suffered substantial loss of earnings as a result of “being forced” to move to Northampton. They also claim they suffered reputational damage and will also point to Football League points losses. Sisu sources have suggested the compensation claim could run into hundreds of millions of pounds. Justice Ryder said: “There’s a damages claim which includes loss of points from the Football League. Given that, an appeal should be granted. “There’s a real prospect of relief being obtained should the appeal be successful.” ......... If SISU do win, it's the people of Coventry that will have to pay this scum, not the likes of Torchy, Grenduffy and a few more. How much do you like these pricks now tax/rate payers of Coventry? A genuine question now... Would you have been supporting SISU if they had fuck all to do with our football club?

Hobo

It is only a right to appeal, long way to go yet.

Grendel

Let this be a warning to you children. This is what happens when you drink meths on a park bench in the heat.

RFC

It's just a right to 'appeal', as I've. frequently said many, many times before whatever the eventual outcome we have NO winners here, only loosers!

No good playing the 'blame game' that's not the point and never has been, truth is none of the parties involved are blameless but CCC have not just let CCFC and their supporters down I firmly believe they've acted illegally and on more than one occasion.

Won't be celebrating just sad about the whole debacle

Last edited:

Samo

Let this be a warning to you children. This is what happens when you drink meths on a park bench in the heat.

If that were his excuse I could find a little sympathy but no... SBK is a man of means and owns numerous suits but very few brain cells.

Otis

If Sisu do win the case, then yes, we should all be very annoyed with the council for sure.

Will there be an appeal to the appeal though?

chiefdave

If Sisu do win the case, then yes, we should all be very annoyed with the council for sure.

Will there be an appeal to the appeal though?

At some point you must run out of appeals, how many times can the same case be heard? Would most likely need CCC to produce some new evidence as it seems SISU have done here to get it back in court again.

Grendel

At some point you must run out of appeals, how many times can the same case be heard? Would most likely need CCC to produce some new evidence as it seems SISU have done here to get it back in court again.

I think we can safely say if there is a chance the council will lose this it will never go to court.

A confidential agreement would be made.

mrtrench

Sisu won't win so it doesn't matter. Close the thread. End of.

hill83

Skybluekid

cat%2Bcrying.jpg

Nick

Administrator
I said if they lose, surely it will be their fault if they lose?

Users who are viewing this thread