Hoffman on the CBS Arena board? (1 Viewer)

slowpoke

I keep saying it, but he's about to become chairman of the group that served the eviction notice. Some Cov fan he is, absolute wanker.
Then he will know exactly what is happening and hopefully have his hand on the rudder. Do you teally think he’ll work against ccfc interests.

letsallsingtogether

Do you think making threats to evict is working in their interest?
Do you think anyone doing that has the CCFC supports best interest at heart?

Nothing in the last 20 years has been in our interests from anyone.

Just people with big egos using us as their punchbag.
Fuck um all again.

For me the only good we have seen is Robin's and he my well walk away I would if I was him.

clint van damme

Nothing in the last 20 years has been in our interests from anyone.

Just people with big egos using us as their punchbag.
Fuck um all again.

For me the only good we have seen is Robin's and he my well walk away I would if I was him.

I agree, but Hoffman is a supporter. That's what makes his behaviour all the more bizarre.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robins walks, how much can he put up with?

letsallsingtogether

I agree, but Hoffman is a supporter. That's what makes his behaviour all the more bizarre.

I wouldn't be surprised if Robins walks, how much can he put up with?
I know but we are too quick to assassinate our own supporters I'm just waiting for the final outcome before I jump on the bandwagon.

slowpoke

Do you think making threats to evict is working in their interest?
Do you think anyone doing that has the CCFC supports best interest at heart?
They won’t evict ffs! sisu have been offered mirrored terms to play at the CBS and as yet chose not to sign. Who’s fault is that.

Reactions: KAB

clint van damme

They won’t evict ffs! sisu have been offered mirrored terms to play at the CBS and as yet chose not to sign. Who’s fault is that.
Every criticism of Ashley or Hoffman is met with but sisu.
No one is defending sisu, but that doesn't mean Ashley and Hoffman are above scrutiny.

As for we won't be evicted, where was the under 18s game played Saturday?

AndreasB

And the guy bought DCFC?

The guy who bought Derby in less than 10 days assembled a competitive squad from the bare bones , put season tickets and match tickets on sale after months of them being not available, sorted the major creditors and passed the EFL test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndreasB

Erm yes. David Clowes the owner of Derby who stepped in when Kirchner pulled out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

Every criticism of Ashley or Hoffman is met with but sisu.
No one is defending sisu, but that doesn't mean Ashley and Hoffman are above scrutiny.

As for we won't be evicted, where was the under 18s game played Saturday?
spot on, not sure why so many struggle with the idea that you can think SISU are a fucking nightmare but also not be welcoming Ashley and Hoffman with open arms

not sure where all the confidence is coming from that we won't be evicted. as you say if that was the case why wasn't the game at the weekend played there, why have staff been asked to return their access cards etc. echos of sleepwalking into previous moves where there were plenty of posters saying, 'they won't move us to Northampton' and 'they won't move us again'.

Peter Billing

What's so worrying is that it's not in Ashley/Hoffman's interest for us to do well on the pitch this season. *If* somehow our form continues and we made it to the Prem they know the price for the club goes up 10-fold, so rocking the boat and disrupting our season is fair game, and the team/manager/fans are just collateral.

clint van damme

What's so worrying is that it's not in Ashley/Hoffman's interest for us to do well on the pitch this season. *If* somehow our form continues and we made it to the Prem they know the price for the club goes up 10-fold, so rocking the boat and disrupting our season is fair game, and the team/manager/fans are just collateral.

Thats a good point

Nick

Administrator

Pointed this out also.

Esoterica

Pointed this out also.
I've never seen the logic in the Ashley prepared to distress us and play the waiting game to knock a few mill off the price of the club?

What's the point in trashing us to drive the club sale price down by a few million sometime over the next few months, and then need to invest more than he's saved in the playing side to make us competitive again after we've sold O'Hare, Gyok, Sheaf, Hamer in Jan to survive?

Nick

Administrator
I've never seen the logic in the Ashley prepared to distress us and play the waiting game to knock a few mill off the price of the club?

What's the point in trashing us to drive the club sale price down by a few million sometime over the next few months, and then need to invest more than he's saved in the playing side to make us competitive again after we've sold O'Hare, Gyok, Sheaf, Hamer in Jan to survive?

That's what he does and how he makes his money. He isn't picking up thriving businesses.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I don’t think “a few million is the difference” - SISU want 10s of millions Ashley wants to pay 10s of pence

twistandshout

The Fraser group know that Sisu are in the process of selling the club.
I am sure Mike Ashley did not sign a new 9/10 year contract on Newcastles behalf while waiting for the sale to go through.
In business unfortunately common sense dosent prevail, actions depend what side of the fence you are on.

shmmeee

Doesn’t all this distress the club stuff depend on King not buying us? Otherwise we’re in a stronger financial position than ever and all he’d do is devalue the club by hitting the fans (kicking us out) and forcing player sales (which would have to be bought again likely at higher cost with recruitment costs and the fact not every signing works out).

Still think this is just hardball licence negotiations and not some play for the club.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Doesn’t all this distress the club stuff depend on King not buying us? Otherwise we’re in a stronger financial position than ever and all he’d do is devalue the club by hitting the fans (kicking us out) and forcing player sales (which would have to be bought again likely at higher cost with recruitment costs and the fact not every signing works out).

Still think this is just hardball licence negotiations and not some play for the club.
I’m convinced it’s Ashley’s way of flushing out the real owners. We’ve had Everyman and his dog claim they’re buying the club over the past 2 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread