Hoffman on the CBS Arena board? (2 Viewers)

GIMOC

I'm not going to defend sisu.
But the notion the incoming chairman didn't know this was going to happen is nonsense.

If he didn't he should resign.
Who knows what hoffman knows as he’s in Qatar with his son but as he’s not yet officially confirmed not sure how he can resign from a post he’s not in it yet?

Nick

Administrator
Who knows what hoffman knows as he’s in Qatar with his son but as he’s not yet officially confirmed not sure how he can resign from a post he’s not in it yet?

Madness to think he has no clue about this all.

Guess he didn't all of the other times he has been around when trying to fuck the club over too or when Haskell was being paraded as the new CCFC owner because CCFC were being put into admin.

GIMOC

That doesn’t say it was before the court case and about buying the club. Can’t find it now but I’m sure originally King said he hadn’t spoken to them then a day or so after the court case said he had and had assurances.

what? The court case was when ashley took over. Sisu knew full well ashley would get ownership. Why they decided to put a spanner in the works night before is anyone guess but it’s proving to look silly and as an intent of playing games as they always tend to do

chiefdave

are you really that naive? As it goes, don’t answer that
Frankly I don't give a shit when they spoke, the fact remains we had an agreement in place and, despite your claims earlier today, Frasers are refusing to honour those terms. This is exactly what some of us were worried about when Ashley got involved but kept being told we needed tin foil hats and had no clue what we were on about

its a very weird stance to take to blame SISU for Frasers moving the goalposts and disadvantaging the club, are we really supposed to believe that this has only happened because Ashley has got upset that SISU made a bid for the ground? If you truly believe that you need to look a bit closer to home if you want to find someone is naive

theferret

what? The court case was when ashley took over. Sisu knew full well ashley would get ownership. Why they decided to put a spanner in the works night before is anyone guess but it’s proving to look silly and as an intent of playing games as they always tend to do

"spanner in the works" - it added about 20 minutes to the court hearing ffs and changed nothing

When all said and done, what we know is this: Hoffman is a c**t, Ashley is a c**t, Duggins is a c**t. The end.

GIMOC

Frankly I don't give a shit when they spoke, the fact remains we had an agreement in place and, despite your claims earlier today, Frasers are refusing to honour those terms. This is exactly what some of us were worried about when Ashley got involved but kept being told we needed tin foil hats and had no clue what we were on about

its a very weird stance to take to blame SISU for Frasers moving the goalposts and disadvantaging the club, are we really supposed to believe that this has only happened because Ashley has got upset that SISU made a bid for the ground? If you truly believe that you need to look a bit closer to home if you want to find someone is naive

lol - are you for real? You like changing the goal posts to suit. You really are naive, in fact gullible that you believe sisu all the time.

if you took the time to look further, you’ll see Fraser group have confirmed the new contract Mirrors the previous one as I said.

you keep believing sisu and find no blame

clint van damme

Well he shouldn't take up the post then.
We're on the verge of restarting our season with 3 big home games coming up and this happens.
Not surehow anyone calling themselves a city supporter can be a party to it or involved with the organisation responsible

GIMOC

"spanner in the works" - it added about 20 minutes to the court hearing ffs and changed nothing

When all said and done, what we know is this: Hoffman is a c**t, Ashley is a c**t, Duggins is a c**t. The end.

if you don’t see why sisu made a big fuss the night before the court case then you need to open your eyes. Sisu trying to play another game as they always do and it always impacts the club in a negative way. Some fans will never wake up to the fact sisu are clowns who have no interest in CCFC

chiefdave

lol - are you for real? You like changing the goal posts to suit. You really are naive, in fact gullible that you believe sisu all the time.

if you took the time to look further, you’ll see Fraser group have confirmed the new contract Mirrors the previous one as I said.

you keep believing sisu and find no blame
the existing deal ran until 2031, the offer from Frasers only runs for a few months. Personally I don't see that as the same thing

you've got this strange stance that anyone that doesn't fully back the action taken by Frasers / Ashley believes 100% in everything SISU do. its entirely possible to think SISU are fucking idiots but not want Ashley in any way involved with the club

theferret

Just ask yourself posturing to what end?
Weird PR?

It was possibly no more than a gesture so they could turn to the fans and say "look, we tried". It's kind of irrelevant anyway, because it didn't get off the ground and didn't impact on MA at all. It cannot possibly be used as an excuse to act so aggressively.

GIMOC

the existing deal ran until 2031, the offer from Frasers only runs for a few months. Personally I don't see that as the same thing

you've got this strange stance that anyone that doesn't fully back the action taken by Frasers / Ashley believes 100% in everything SISU do. its entirely possible to think SISU are fucking idiots but not want Ashley in any way involved with the club

why would ashley offer the new contract to 2031 without going through it all? They’ve offered us a short term contact similar to the one we are currently in. Sisu should sign the contract then play hardball after. At least keep us going at the cbs for the foreseeable. Instead they haven’t and playing silly games again.

Nick

Administrator
why would ashley offer the new contract to 2031 without going through it all? They’ve offered us a short term contact similar to the one we are currently in. Sisu should sign the contract then play hardball after. At least keep us going at the cbs for the foreseeable. Instead they haven’t and playing silly games again.

Without going through all of what?

Surely they would have known full well the agreement with CCFC because they had access to it all exclusively before they bought the arena?

This whole "the club should do as Ashley says" is nonsense.

chiefdave

is he a slow reader? are you suggesting he's managed to deal with all the details to agree to a lease lasting centuries but can't cope with the details of a license with less than a decade to run

Great_Expectations

Not expressing a view on Hoffman either way, but again in my post from a few weeks ago I confirmed he would be involved, via a source who has been right on most things involving this farce.

Hoffman has absolutely been involved since the start.

Grendel

Not expressing a view on Hoffman either way, but again in my post from a few weeks ago I confirmed he would be involved, via a source who has been right on most things involving this farce.

Its hardly a revelation - he has been hanging around for years. William Storey as some kind of credible buyer is another shining example of his business acumen

As someone once said to me years ago - his career in the banking world has always been a mystery

mark82

he’s not even on the board yet.

the point still stands. Sisu admit in the statement they were in talks with ashley prior the court case. Why did they think it was a good idea at the 11th hour to bring DK into the equation and mention the ground? That annoyed ashley and his team. Sisu yet again making a bad situation alot worse

They sold the club. Ashley didn't bid.

slowpoke

He won’t be the only one, he is the front of a consortium of local and obviously well heeled business men who have been looking to take over and get shut of Sepalla for a few years.

Grendel

They sold the club. Ashley didn't bid.

Well if we sold the club and King is in charge is he issuing these statements? I highly doubt it

Flying Fokker

letsallsingtogether

No wonder Martin Reeves resigned he must have seen this coming!

The thing is there is one common denominator in all the shit we have had and that's sisu they always hard done by, sorry but I have given up with the lot of them fuck um all.

If Coventry move again I am done wont be following this time.😪

Users who are viewing this thread