Hoffman on the CBS Arena board? (2 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Ashley/ hof playing their own game? Their mindset seem to be we won’t be fucking about with SISU / King, and doing he said they said, here’s our new agreement sign it or fuck off.
Hard nosed big business man v poxy hedge fund, only one winner
…and yet again the same praising of hard nose business people as when SISU took over. It’s like some people never learn.

NorthernWisdom

Congratulations.....Our company need USA UK south africa , Philippines , indian, malaysia or any part of the world who are active online to benefit from our platform... While working from home part time....

× 10 profit commission in 2 days

1. Registration Fee : $0
2. Daily Earnings : $15, 000
3. Weekly Earnings: $50, 000
4. Monthly Earnings: $200, 000

Believe it or leave it!!
Solve your financial problems, stop living from paycheck to paycheck come make money from home...

Stay at home and make money online

(1) No referral needed
(2) No scam
click on the telegram link below for more details

Telegram link TEAM WESLEY CRYPTO TRADING AND INVESTMENT 📶📈📊

WhatsApp contact Share on WhatsApp

for those who don't have telegrams kindly download it on play store or apple store

Sent from my CPH2095 using Tapatalk
Nice of Hoffman to join to explain how we'll be funded

Brighton Sky Blue

Ashley/ hof playing their own game? Their mindset seem to be we won’t be fucking about with SISU / King, and doing he said they said, here’s our new agreement sign it or fuck off.
Hard nosed big business man v poxy hedge fund, only one winner
Right now there’s also only one loser-the club

robbiethemole

…and yet again the same praising of hard nose business people as when SISU took over. It’s like some people never learn.
I’m not praising anybody sb, just taking a practical outside view of the situation. I didn’t want Ashley to come in, but was also very sceptical of Kings last ditch effort to jump in, it just seems Joy might have picked the wrong bloke to argue with. Maybe King will takeover and pump millions into the club, but I won’t hold my breath waiting.

shmmeee

I’m not praising anybody sb, just taking a practical outside view of the situation. I didn’t want Ashley to come in, but was also very sceptical of Kings last ditch effort to jump in, it just seems Joy might have picked the wrong bloke to argue with. Maybe King will takeover and pump millions into the club, but I won’t hold my breath waiting.

I think we should give any owner at least one transfer window. January will tell us a lot about where we are, plenty of time for pitchforks (or pigs) later.

NorthernWisdom

I think we should give any owner at least one transfer window. January will tell us a lot about where we are, plenty of time for pitchforks (or pigs) later.
They need a bit more than that tbf! King comes in, say, somebody offers £15mil for Gyokeres, it turns out the bills are more than anticipated... what's he supposed to do?

The problem is if the direction of travel is wrong. An immediate sale to steady a ship and be given the time to implement a proper plan is fine, a general owner turns out to be treating us like Lord Lucan did his childcare staff... less fine.

shmmeee

They need a bit more than that tbf! King comes in, say, somebody offers £15mil for Gyokeres, it turns out the bills are more than anticipated... what's he supposed to do?

The problem is if the direction of travel is wrong. An immediate sale to steady a ship and be given the time to implement a proper plan is fine, a general owner turns out to be treating us like Lord Lucan did his childcare staff... less fine.

They do and id give anyone at least a close season because that’s when you really do the work. But people are already claiming they aren’t happy with King and he hasn’t even officially started yet!

NorthernWisdom

They do and id give anyone at least a close season because that’s when you really do the work. But people are already claiming they aren’t happy with King and he hasn’t even officially started yet!
Also holding him to an unrealistic standard too.The 'no players to be sold in January' is fine if it's a 'no fire sales in January' but is obviously nonsense if somebody comes in with a good offer for a player who, frankly, has now outgrown us.

Also unrealistic to expect no sales if takeover not finalised, and potentially if it turns out we don't have a ground!

I'd take an owner who ran us as SISU have recently... minus the overwhelming interest rates on loans and desire to take out of club when possible... and also minus the litigation every other year and nomadic lifestyle!

Then, and only then, can we start tapping up the dictator oligarchs and more successful US Hedge Funders ;)

shmmeee

Also holding him to an unrealistic standard too.The 'no players to be sold in January' is fine if it's a 'no fire sales in January' but is obviously nonsense if somebody comes in with a good offer for a player who, frankly, has now outgrown us.

Also unrealistic to expect no sales if takeover not finalised, and potentially if it turns out we don't have a ground!

I'd take an owner who ran us as SISU have recently... minus the overwhelming interest rates on loans and desire to take out of club when possible... and also minus the litigation every other year and nomadic lifestyle!

Then, and only then, can we start tapping up the dictator oligarchs and more successful US Hedge Funders ;)

Agreed. I think we have to make peace with the fact that if someone comes in for Vik and offers big wages or Premier Oeague football, it won’t matter who our owners are. Test will be what happens to any fee and is it reinvested or does it go into Super Doug’s Haircare Fund.

NorthernWisdom

Agreed. I think we have to make peace with the fact that if someone comes in for Vik and offers big wages or Premier Oeague football, it won’t matter who our owners are. Test will be what happens to any fee and is it reinvested or does it go into Super Doug’s Haircare Fund.
Yeah, and that test needs to be in close season, as I don't want us panicking and paying £5mil for a Cody McDonald type, lumbered on a four year £20kpw contract

JonesBob

King has public said he wants us to challenge for promotion. Selling any of our star players will reduce the chances of success and Vik will not lose value, unless gets an injury, so selling in the summer will be an alternative.

zuni

Just getting rid of wonga interest rates gives the opportunity to fight on up the table with money released for investment right?

Users who are viewing this thread