Here are the 2012 / 2013 new kits (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Well I liked them so much I couldn't wait until tomorrow to South Park the home shirt :D
CoventryCity12-13HomeAndyW.png

classicfooty

il be getting the home kit, that yellow away one will be a bugger for attracting them annoying black fly bastards over the coming months..............or maybe i should change my deodarent:thinking about::thinking about:

idris65

Thankfully they have only used the sponsors colours for the away strip, unlike cardiff who have had their home colours changed from blue to red. Must be run by relatives of sisu because they couldnt give a shit either.

Paxman II

So we can play in anything other than Sky Blue away from home and still not re brand the whole club? Cardiff did it. We needed a fresh start, a clean slate and get away from the Jimmy Hill era that has been around our necks for too long. No dis-respect just sometimes change is needed. Even the Royal family make changes to keep them selves relevant... :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

So we can play in anything other than Sky Blue away from home and still not re brand the whole club? Cardiff did it. We needed a fresh start, a clean slate and get away from the Jimmy Hill era that has been around our necks for too long. No dis-respect just sometimes change is needed. Even the Royal family make changes to keep them selves relevant... :)

Yep I fully expect Cardiff to be run away league champions next season due to playing in red.

At least that is some peoples theory on here :facepalm:

CCFC Germany

Yep I fully expect Cardiff to be run away league champions next season due to playing in red.

At least that is some peoples theory on here :facepalm:

Not for the shirts, but maybe because of the 100 Millions that come with them...

WillieStanley

The Royal Family are irrelevant. Poor example. No amount of Stevie Wonder sets are gonna change that.

Our history is about the only thing we have right now. If we rebranded we'd have nothing of value left.

The first impression of the home shirt is, positive. I love the pale shade. Glade we're sticking with that. Away kit isn't my thing, which is a shame as its the only one I won't be buying since the red Cassidy one.

cornoccfc

Yellow and green!! How much money are city link putting into the club???!!!!! FFS.

Don't see why that matters

In recent years the away has been

Red/black
Navy/gold
Green/black

So why not have something different again.

(it is a blatant Brazil rip-off though, white socks the giveaway)

scroobiustom

Actually think these are decent, love the yellow, just a shame no fucker will see it being worn in league 1!

ajsccfc

City Link is so pale on the home kit you can barely make out the swear words. Look on the big picture and you'll see it.

smileycov

Facebook User
Absolutely love the away kit! Seems I'm the only one though.

That Brazil kit is iconic.

Nope, i am with you...love both kits and i think resembling Brazil kit is awesome!!

Doubt we will resemble them on the pitch, but do like the kit!!

torchomatic

I like them both. A lot. Relieved there isnt a stripe anywhere to be seen!

aodea

like both to be fair, away kit is differnt and home kit is really nice. Could be worse we could be like cardiff and our home kit could be some crazy colour like Pink!

Users who are viewing this thread