Here are the 2012 / 2013 new kits (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

http://www.ccfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10269~2795172,00.html
0,,10269%7E10920634,00.jpg

0,,10269%7E10920630,00.jpg

0,,10269%7E10920626,00.jpg

0,,10269%7E10920639,00.jpg

0,,10269%7E10920643,00.jpg

0,,10269%7E10920640,00.jpg

Attachments

• new kits.jpg
    new kits.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 68

smileycov

Facebook User
I like very much!!!

At least we will look good losing at Yeovil ha-ha !!

Gray

not bad...think they might be growers

will be taking my voucher to the club shop tomorrow!

Gray

i also like the fact that all the conspirators have been proved wrong about the changing of badges and sisu being on the kits

Marty

the home is lovely, not sure on the away kit, the shirt is nice, but not sure it fits with the rest of it. looks like we've kept a proper sky blue as well :D

ajsccfc

To be honest I was expecting some balloonish monstrosities, but both are alright. Glad we stuck with all sky blue for the home.

chiefdave

the home is lovely, not sure on the away kit, the shirt is nice, but not sure it fits with the rest of it. looks like we've kept a proper sky blue as well :D

the away does look like the shirt shorts and socks have come from 3 different kits.

gouldberg

They're not bad. Not sure why the away shorts don't match the away shirt better though. They should have been in the green or perhaps white to match the socks.

ggrady

Glad it's still with Puma. The away looks like a brazil kit :p prefer last years home top but this is still smart enough.

Buggy

Didn't like 2010/2011 so the similar home one will have to grow on me, and am I the only one who thought at first that the away kit looked like a training shirt? Not sure, but if they keep the fixed prices then I might treat myself in a few months.

cornoccfc

the material looks totally different on these kits, hope so, found last seasons too thick!

Marty

Very unsure looking at those big pics, the stripes are a little sharp for my liking.

valiant15

Shame weve got no quality players to wear those tops. I'll be doing what i did last season,keep money in my pocket.

Marty

Think the away is a concoction of lots of different ideas and the PR team could t decide on which to go with so they used a bit of each?

They could have made that green band a very dark blue, same blue on the shorts & socks and would have looked so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread