Here are the 2012 / 2013 new kits (1 Viewer)

oakey

Not impressed with the home kit. It is like the 2010-11 one which was one of the worst ever. Too busy, thin horizontal stripes and diagonal flashes = like a 1970s kids' T-shirt.
We are a bit of a laughing stock as we have no clear identity. Serious teams don't keep dicking about with their kit: stripes one year, bands the next, plain the next.
It makes us look weak and may not be unconnected to our piss poor profile on and off the pitch. I will stick with last year's kit: the best for a generation.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Not impressed with the home kit. It is like the 2010-11 one which was one of the worst ever. Too busy, thin horizontal stripes and diagonal flashes = like a 1970s kids' T-shirt.
We are a bit of a laughing stock as we have no clear identity. Serious teams don't keep dicking about with their kit: stripes one year, bands the next, plain the next.
It makes us look weak and may not be unconnected to our piss poor profile on and off the pitch. I will stick with last year's kit: the best for a generation.
to be fair its Pumas standard pattern. Personally one of my favourites for a few seasons, enough going on but subtle enough to not be ott. Last seasons was just dull

ajsccfc

I can't imagine anyone's laughing at us because we vary the style of our home kit. As far as reasons go it's right down the list.

skybluelee

Both of mine arrived today. Despite both being the same size the away one fits better. Not quite sure how that works.

The away one just looks like a Norwich shirt to me which is a bit off putting.

ccfcno9

Got mine, its better round the neck than last years. interestingly the email invoice reads "3rd party voucher" for £20 discount :thinking about:

Astute

Help needed please.

Doing a weekend of visiting friends and family. Burton on Trent 8:30am Sat. Drayton Manor 10am. Hinckley for hotel and more visiting afterwards. Leave Hinckley Sun afternoon for Cov. Leave Cov Sun Night.

Does anyone know where there are tops in stock that I can get a message on the back that the club shop won't do and open when I am in the area?

ajsccfc

I think you can only buy them in the club shops nowadays. Other sport shops may be able to do the printing though, not sure if they'd do FL lettering.

Astute

Thanks for that. Might as well get one delivered and hope I can get one done here.

vRS19TD

Finally arrived...

6f343f06.jpg

smileycov

Facebook User
Yea thats what i meant......you reckon they will overturn the promotion?

Users who are viewing this thread