Here are the 2012 / 2013 new kits (2 Viewers)

Danceswithhorses

Home kit is very pale...almost white.
Away kit is...our sponsor's colours

ccfcway

i can here the away commentry already

"kaka, to even more kaka, dunga, to shittu"

ok, Shittu isnt Brazilian

rob9872

Do we know how long they are for yet? I've been buying the away one in recent times so that I can have a current kit that lasts two seasons as opposed to just one. If its for two years again, then I do like that yellow one (although unsure if its really me :) )

ajsccfc

I think it's how the material shows up under certain light rather than being too noticable.

Gray

Do we know how long they are for yet? I've been buying the away one in recent times so that I can have a current kit that lasts two seasons as opposed to just one. If its for two years again, then I do like that yellow one (although unsure if its really me :) )

On offal it says home is one away is 2. So don't know what will happen next year if we get a new sponsor

Skyblueweeman

I really like them...especially the away...a change is good. I understand some not liking them, individual tastes and all that. However those who say City Link must have had an involvement in the away kit as it's their colours....really?! Conspiracy overload! We've had Yellow kits before...like when Peugeot sponsored us...it must have been because they were trying to up their sales of Yellow 106's?!?!

I like the fact that the away looks like Brazils kit...different, refreshing and good.

The one thing I will say is that the players don't look overly enamoured wearing them, do they?!

"Daaaaaaaad, please don't make us wear these tops" :D

WM

ggrady

Will the away be just for 1 year becaus ethe site says its a 'Thankyou kit in the last year of city links sponsorship'? Surely it will have a different sponsor on
Next season otherwise we will lose a lot of money

ajsccfc

City Link is again barely visible on the home one, which is a surprise as I thought they'd insist on their colours being restored after the concession for the retro kit.

Nick

Administrator
City Link is again barely visible on the home one, which is a surprise as I thought they'd insist on their colours being restored after the concession for the retro kit.

Must be why the away kit is now in their colours ;)

Marty

The away kit is for 2 years who ever asked, Says on the club shop 12-14

ajsccfc

Can we read into this that Baker and Clarke will both be here next season and be our star players in the opinion of the board?

Coventry-City-Home-Kit-2011.png

Can we read into this that Baker and Clarke will both be here next season and be our star players in the opinion of the board?

But didn't Gunnarsson model last years?

EDIT: cheers ajs for stealing my thunder ;)

I think they both look good anyway although a bit disappointed it's a template design. Not sure how many clubs will have it but was looking at Cardiff's earlier and it's the same layout as their's.

Gray

I really like them...especially the away...a change is good. I understand some not liking them, individual tastes and all that. However those who say City Link must have had an involvement in the away kit as it's their colours....really?! Conspiracy overload! We've had Yellow kits before...like when Peugeot sponsored us...it must have been because they were trying to up their sales of Yellow 106's?!?!

I like the fact that the away looks like Brazils kit...different, refreshing and good.

The one thing I will say is that the players don't look overly enamoured wearing them, do they?!

"Daaaaaaaad, please don't make us wear these tops" :D

WM

it even says on the site the colours are to thank city link for sponsoring us the last few years

flammablepiss

Facebook User
The home looks good but I was hoping to get an away kit... Not keen on it... we'll just look like we work for citylink.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The club have announced they have placed an order for 11 of these kits in a large "boys" size for next seasons squad.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
im gonna get the kit i like the away one as due to it resembling the old brazil away kit as posted earlier but closest thing ccfc be getting to playing like brazil in away games is fifa 12 :D

CCFC Germany

I quite like them.
As I prefer long sleeved kits, I'll get my hands on a home one, long sleeved.
Away one's not for me, as I those colours do not have anything to do with the club.
Only minus is - as someone wrote before - that they alway put the crest on a patch.
Why not have the crest stiched directly onto the jersey ?
Looks strange...

Now we just need some players to wear them...

Users who are viewing this thread