Heat (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

It's creeping up again in this bloody house. The downside of wfh is two computers on to warm the room up, and not really being able to spend my time in my pants in case somebody calls me...!

Sick Boy

It's creeping up again in this bloody house. The downside of wfh is two computers on to warm the room up, and not really being able to spend my time in my pants in case somebody calls me...!
Since the 2 days of heat in the UK I’ve felt confident enough to wear vests on client calls. 🤣🤣

Otis

Masking tape over the webcam lens and say your webcam is playing up. That's what my missus does..

Her webcam has been faulty for the last 2 and half years. 😂

Nick

Administrator
Masking tape over the webcam lens and say your webcam is playing up. That's what my missus does..

Her webcam has been faulty for the last 2 and half years. 😂

So you think ;)

giphy.gif

Brighton Sky Blue

Out in Greece at the moment-most of the shops and streets don’t come to life till dark when the heat’s mostly gone. Other than that it’s really just restaurants open during the day.

Nice change

clint van damme

Balcony? 👀

Was a good gig and enjoyed the randomness of it but fucking hell Rooney needs to get some air con in that place!!

The balcony at the front, or rear of the main room depending on how you look at it,
By the small bar.
No good for when the gigs on but sound before and after.

Sick Boy

Flying over into ‘the heat’ for a few days tomorrow, hoping it won’t be too much of a shock.

SkyBlueSoul

I've been away all weekend so haven't had my windows open, got back a couple of hours ago and my bedroom is 28C. My current plan is to do some work until it's cool enough and then finish early tomorrow

Sick Boy

I was back over a couple of weeks ago and was in bed by 21:30 most nights catching up on sleep. I don’t think the temperature in our apartment has gone below 29c since mid May.

Users who are viewing this thread