Happy League Champions Day (2 Viewers)

harvey098

I honestly dont care how we get there and I will still be ecstatic BUT I will be gutted if its still behind closed doors when we eventually get to play at the big stadiums again

1nilandwe...

Am I disappointed that we don't get to celebrate after a home win to seal the title? Yes.
Am I still delighted that the club are going to be promoted to the Championship as league winners? Yes.

Am I going to start trying to bring down the mood of supporters who want to celebrate like we've won the Champions League? Absolutely not.

You lot have at it.

Magwitch

Of course its not what it could have been. Not least in terms of some huge crowds and celebrating on the pitch and seeing the winning goal but it’s still bloody brilliant CJ and I know
Absolutely not, remember we have played away all season, opposing fans have reminded us every match. The only thing for me is taking my biased Sky Blue glasses off, playing on wouldn’t bother me in the slightest because we would blast the likes of Peterborough, Oxford, Gillingham

why all this sympathy for Tranmere who have been bottom three virtually all season, What about Wimbledon, a club that had its identity stolen and hauled itself back from the lower divisions after being shafted by just about everyone in authority from FA, EFL and Government, they are three points ahead and a better goal difference too.

Nick

Administrator
He was boycotting anyway

They would have cancelled it to go to celebrate no doubt.

Obviously I would have loved to be at a match with the final whistle blowing but we can't be, not the club or the players fault.

There will be some sort of celebration when we are allowed to anyway, just means it will be even better.

rob9872

Don't be a political emotionless tool like Neil, be a City fan and enjoy our day in the sun! We're CCFC and we deserve it more than most.

D

Deleted member 4439

giphy.gif

post of the thread (Including that other one with 100+ pages)! I smile every time I think of Sillet on that day.

Users who are viewing this thread