Happy League Champions Day (3 Viewers)

Grendel

Could tell from their pathetic statement the other day they wanted to try and be negative, it is probably paining them to see everybody happy.

Fuck off. Lets everybody get pissed on a Tuesday in lockdown.

They’d have hated it even more if it was won on the pitch. It’s a nightmare for them and the council

Sky Blue Pete

Not for the trust in its current form but definitely a voice. Feeling so pent up. Like 15mins before kick off for the Sunderland game or when their goal was given offside

bawtryneal

BoldLameAfricanmolesnake-max-1mb.gif

shepardo01

They’d have hated it even more if it was won on the pitch. It’s a nightmare for them and the council
The trust will have a "statement " ready to go... guarantee it will be along the lines of,
"We now on behalf of the supporters of CCFC call on all parties to come together and drop all legal action so a return to the Ricoh arena can be made possible...."
Obviously the complaint can't be dropped... (although somebody told the trust it can!) and this then puts all of the public pressure back on the owners... (in the eyes of those who read the telegraph) who can't actually do anything!
There will be no mention of the indenity clause...

Liquid Gold

No more moaning about the trust, they want to make this about them and they're getting it fuck them. This is about us celebrating the amazing achievement of all connected to the club.

No more trust talk after the line

FUCK THE TRUST AND EVERYBODY ATTACHED TO IT

I meant this line

Sbarcher

I’ve been waiting for this moment, so I can unleash the beast on the Mrs. That means she’ll probably get an extra 30 seconds out of me, not that I’m going to beat her.
But what will she do to celebrate?

Users who are viewing this thread