hamster worn out already (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

Ferret I am in exactly the same situation and its driving me mad.

I had a mate who tried to get me tickets and couldn't as we needed nine and he could only get 8, so he left the ones I needed for me and my two kids, and so I have spent all day trying online, as cant get to the Club shop and it has been a nightmare.

Only single tickets available and then suddenly another block looks like it has some, and you go into it and find nothing. I just wish the other blocks would be put online so I can get three tickets together. Oh well I will try again later and if not will get to the shop in the morning.

** I am happy its selling so quickly for the Clubs sake just wish i could get my tickets though!

Strange, they let my Mrs buy 12 over the phone yesterday !

Flying Fokker

Still can't believe I cannot get tickets. I need to get 8, but there are only singles left online. Can't get through on the phone. Wish they could just open up rest of the ground. Can't believe I am posting about tickets during a match, but it's so frustrating. Guess I have to go to the t/o tomorrow which is silly but no choice now..
I
I thought I had a similar problem. But a bit later I was able to hover over the stadium plan and select locations. Some were clearly not available but others were. Maybe giv that a try and click on it. Takes time but may work

cornoccfc

Strange, they let my Mrs buy 12 over the phone yesterday !

8 is the announced limit, and the usual limit for all city games on general sale. (probably to stop anyone hoarding tickets, particularly with Internet sales)

Guess they have discretion at selling more face to face / over the phone

Users who are viewing this thread