hamster worn out already (2 Viewers)

kg82

The east stand is pretty much sold out apart from a couple of single seats, block 26 seems to be one of the only open blocks you can get seats together in...

And they've only opened that relatively recently. Rest of the stand can't have more than 100 seats left. Should be a great atmosphere that night!

skyblu3sk

Yep, I still cant get 6 (Dragging my wife along) together in that block where I want so may have to wait for another block to open

kg82

Yep, I still cant get 6 (Dragging my wife along) together in that block where I want so may have to wait for another block to open

I'd honestly try phoning? Someone said block 27's open and they're down the ticket office, but it's not open online, so I think it's first dibs hombre a hombre?!

skyblu3sk

Yeah I may give it a go though sitting behind the goal is probably better than in the corners, managed to get 6 together in my basket before the site crashed again

kg82

Yeah I may give it a go though sitting behind the goal is probably better than in the corners, managed to get 6 together in my basket before the site crashed again

Yeah, I can see them opening them up today, so might be worth waiting for that

acs

I finally managed to get three together in Block 26. For anyone who gets the message "Error loading theme data. Reloading the page may fix the issue" when accessing the seating plan, make sure you're accessing the .co.uk version of the website rather than the .com version. I was getting the error until I found I thread on an old Nottingham Forest forum from five years ago (it seems we use the same system and Forest, Derby, Preston and others) where someone was getting the error until they switched to the .co.uk version. I did the same and it worked for me!

honestmike

Yeah, I can see them opening them up today, so might be worth waiting for that
Hot off the press just got to front of line and they have opened up the telegraph stand and got the pick of seats, poor bloke in front could only get block 27

H

Huckerby

Haha just realized my old address is on my account detils so I need to update that first *face palm*
No mate i thought the same but they ask what address you want it posting to before you put payment detes in

Johnnythespider

Ok, so after the trials and tribulations of yesterday I decided to do it the old way and queue outside the shop. Got here and heard if you had cash and didn't mind where you sat in block 28 you could go straight in. So I walked upto the front and asked tjhe bloke on the door and he let me staight in and I got my 7 ticktets row k block 28. Took me five minutes tops. You can keep your technology thanks very much, cash is still king. Hope I'm not in torchy's old seat :)

Got 6 this morning block 28. Kept timing out before I could get 6 in so added 5 to basket but left 1 seat on end of row. Added 5 to basket then went back to get the single that was left, just glad it was still there!

Kingokings204

Got 6 this morning block 28. Kept timing out before I could get 6 in so added 5 to basket but left 1 seat on end of row. Added 5 to basket then went back to get the single that was left, just glad it was still there!

love that.

I should of bought the ticket and charged you £100 for it haha

skyblu3sk

Got 6 tickets in block 28 about an hour ago woop :) looking forward to seeing them live for the first time in over a year!

H

Huckerby

kind of feel like i should've waited now and got a better seat than block 26...
:(

(never bloody happy am i lol)

turlykerd

after a day of not even getting the page to load, i thought fuck it...i'll wait a few...but when i got back from the pub last night it went straight through !!

about 4am uk time..

i just had to check to see if it was in my purchase history as i was so wasted it felt like a dream.

fuck yeah !! back to the ricoh !!

im friken stoked !!!!

RoboCCFC90

Allegedly according to a few on Twitter the figure will reach 20,000 today..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chiefdave

The Shop Closed lunchtime for some reason.

At a guess they usually close at that time as nobody goes up there when we're playing. Would have been a good idea to stay open today, CWR could have pitched up so everyone queuing could listen to the game.

theferret

Still can't believe I cannot get tickets. I need to get 8, but there are only singles left online. Can't get through on the phone. Wish they could just open up rest of the ground. Can't believe I am posting about tickets during a match, but it's so frustrating. Guess I have to go to the t/o tomorrow which is silly but no choice now..

Moff

Still can't believe I cannot get tickets. I need to get 8, but there are only singles left online. Can't get through on the phone. Wish they could just open up rest of the ground. Can't believe I am posting about tickets during a match, but it's so frustrating. Guess I have to go to the t/o tomorrow which is silly but no choice now..

Ferret I am in exactly the same situation and its driving me mad.

I had a mate who tried to get me tickets and couldn't as we needed nine and he could only get 8, so he left the ones I needed for me and my two kids, and so I have spent all day trying online, as cant get to the Club shop and it has been a nightmare.

Only single tickets available and then suddenly another block looks like it has some, and you go into it and find nothing. I just wish the other blocks would be put online so I can get three tickets together. Oh well I will try again later and if not will get to the shop in the morning.

** I am happy its selling so quickly for the Clubs sake just wish i could get my tickets though!

Users who are viewing this thread