hamster worn out already (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Wont let me login either.

cornoccfc

I'm in, blocks open from 15 onwards.

Yet to be able to click on a block to see any further though.

cornoccfc

I can get to the choose a seat page but then it just goes pearshaped. :-(

I can add tickets, then a 10 minute timer countsdown.

I foresee a problem where the system takes longer than 10 minutes to get through checkout/

bigfatronssba

Does this mean I have a day of queuing now ahead of me?

fernandopartridge

It's 8 minutes in tbf. There will be a rush at this time. If you've ever used any of the big ticket selling websites they're exactly the same.

theferret

Just wait a few hours. Tickets are not going to sell out today. If there is one thing we are not short of it's available seats.

SkyBlueHomer

Doesn't make a difference which browser I use, Chrome, Firefox or IE.

Can get to tickets area but cannot click any further, none of the tabs respond.
Thats the same for Home tickets as well as season tickets

Could be a long day, how many keyboards are going to get smashed in frustration today I wonder?

cornoccfc

It's still working, just at a snails pace.

Taken 20 minutes from me adding seats and getting to payment page which is still loading.

MK Dons put in a good system to handle demand for the United game; a queue system which holds customers on a seperate server and letting people through onto the site in a steady stream to avoid overloading.

LJC_CCFC

Just wait a few hours. Tickets are not going to sell out today. If there is one thing we are not short of it's available seats.

Yeah really don't understand why people have queued so long for season tickets and some have been up at the shop at 3am to get Gills tickets. Wait til tomorrow and the process will take all of five minutes.

kg82

What's really doing my head in is my Swindon tickets still haven't come and been phoning up yesterday and since 8 this morning. If it's not saying "this mailbox is full" then it's just ringing through. If it's ringing why the hell are they not answering?! That's after 9:30 as well.

cornoccfc

Thing is, nobody really knows how well this game will sell.

Even the club have stated they have no idea if it will make General Sale.

In my opinion, the tickets for Gills should fly and sellout immediately considering it's a return to the Ricoh.

torchomatic

Moan we are not at the Ricoh, now moan that we are. Of course it's a shambles they are experiencing unprecedented demand.

Fucking shambles and entirely predictable.

Skyblueweeman

I can't believe some people are whingeing about this! There's probably unprecedented demand....this was always going to happen...maybe they could've upgraded servers etc etc but christ alive, there's 7 days, 177 hrs, 10,620 minutes, 637,200 seconds (approx) until kick off.

Chill the f*&k out people. I swear some people wake up and think "Right, what to whinge about today...?"

WM

jimmyhillsfanclub

Just relax FFS....this game will not sell out, so all who want a ticket will get one...eventually.

As Fernando P states, even websites that's core business is selling tickets struggle with high demand periods so just stop wasting your time today & try again over the weekend....

...some of you lot remind me of the numptys on sleazyjet, who all leave their drinks & rush from their comfy seats as soon as the gate opens, only to stand around looking foolish in a queue for 1/2 hour....

Skyblueweeman

Moan we are not at the Ricoh, now moan that we are. Of course it's a shambles they are experiencing unprecedented demand.

Oh dear, this is a bit awkward:

WM: Torch, people whingeing is a bitch, right?
Torch: Yeah WM, totally.
WM: Let's both post back telling people to calm the 'eff' down.
Torch: Yeah, good idea. Let's also both use the term 'Unprecedented Demand' and both post at the same time to look well cool, yeah?
WM: Deal bruv.

bigfatronssba

Maybe its all a clever marketing ploy? People are starting to worry they wont get to buy a ticket, this will lead to panic buying and hence a sell out!

Kingokings204

It's working but very very slow obviously due to high demand.

I think this game will sell out though which would be awesome.

fernandopartridge

What's really doing my head in is my Swindon tickets still haven't come and been phoning up yesterday and since 8 this morning. If it's not saying "this mailbox is full" then it's just ringing through. If it's ringing why the hell are they not answering?! That's after 9:30 as well.
Try Tweeting them

theferret

Thing is, nobody really knows how well this game will sell.

Even the club have stated they have no idea if it will make General Sale.

In my opinion, the tickets for Gills should fly and sellout immediately considering it's a return to the Ricoh.

True, but I cannot imagine demand will be higher than it was for the Crewe game, and that took 7 days to completely sell out.

bigfatronssba

Managed to get to the seat screen, wont go any further after selecting the seats though. Block 18 looks about 2/3 full already!

Users who are viewing this thread