hamster worn out already (2 Viewers)

mark82

only singles seats left in the whole of the Tesco stand, when will they open up the CET stand? why cram everyone in the rest when this was always gonna be a bumper crowd:confused:

Come on CCFC, open up ALL blocks, I wanna book three tickets sat together!

Try block 33. Lots of seats together there. The only block currently with that kind of availability. It's family zone but not sure that will matter too much for this game. You may regret waiting until the masses hit the site again.

ccfc92

just managed to get 3 in block 24. breezed through :)

Feel bad keeping the GF on the computer all day yesterday now lol :)

Really buzzing for this game now :) leaving for Swindon in couple of hours PUSB

Leamington Pete

It's a real shame the online system is so crap, - think it could well affect the gate. Those of us who have spent hours suffering it in the last day are maybe, shall we say, a bit keener than others. Those who were maybe undecided about going and can't get to the club to buy tickets would soon be put off if the system is still playing up. You'd think it would speed up as demand drops but as it was still very slow at 12 last night I do wonder.

mark82

It's a real shame the online system is so crap, - think it could well affect the gate. Those of us who have spent hours suffering it in the last day are maybe, shall we say, a bit keener than others. Those who were maybe undecided about going and can't get to the club to buy tickets would soon be put off if the system is still playing up. You'd think it would speed up as demand drops but as it was still very slow at 12 last night I do wonder.

Was fine overnight. Lots of tickets sold (or at least not many left). Stick it out if you don't have one yet. Will be worth it.

H

Huckerby

Can't even get in to the god damn site....its not having my username and password - im sure i was able to buy without signing up last time.
Obviously the "send me my details" email isn't actually sending me anything. Currently trying to make a new account....

H

Huckerby

Right im in...now i click the "choose seats" button and, just like yesterday, getting absolutely nothing. No sign anythign is even loading. Using chrome.

mark82

Click each button once and be patient. It will work. If you click again it just starts the process again.

Good luck.

Flying Fokker

You will find that they have about 8 tickets available for release in 19/20/31 to 35.

Maybe Timmy is seeing this project through to its end?

Are they on a 500kb internet connection? I'm logging in early enough to avoid the masses so it should be be better...But there is room for improvement.

Last edited:

mark82

Block 33 had most an hour or two ago. More will be released later today in north and south stands I suspect.

H

Huckerby

there are no two seats left anywhere in the stadium (apart from maybe the posh stand)??
When are they opening north and south stand?

Gaz

What I did in the end yesterday was just click quick seats rather than pick where I wanted to sit as it wouldn't load the next part me me to look and choose a seat.
so if you don't mind just being allocated a seat then I would recommend doing it this way.

also only clicking on buttons once as every time you click it just resets the whole process.

hope this advice helps as it worked for me.

n1xon

got my season ticket took about half hour but i got there. also looked to buy tickets for my dad, brother and there partners. only way it looked to gets seats together is pick the quick seat option.

H

Huckerby

Loads of seats together in block 26!!

Quite strange seeings as nowhere else had them.

Someone will probably tell me that they are away seats or something but I don't even care haha i got some

Kingokings204

Lots of tickets left. I don't think numbers will be a problem for the next few days. Just be patient and get lucky with the very dodgy website and it will be worth it.

I certainly would wait 2 hours at home doing jobs or watching tv than queuing for hours in a car park on my feet all day.

RoboCCFC90

Circa 12,500 sold so far..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Where's that Robo?

Just from the updates I have seen from the Club..

- 8,100 Tickets sold at 8pm last night.
- 2,000+ Sold from the same time online last night.
- 2,100 Season Tickets sold.

This doesn't include..

- Circa 1,100 transferred Season tickets.

Attendance right now would be about.. 13,000 - 13,500..

SkyBlueHomer

Circa 12,500 sold so far..

Maybe looking at 19000 by end of today then?

Got 2 last night, good luck to all planning on buying them today.
Don't forget give the shop staff a break, be as bad for them as us. Chances are they'll be getting just as frustrated

Kingokings204

Just from the updates I have seen from the Club..

- 8,100 Tickets sold at 8pm last night.
- 2,000+ Sold from the same time online last night.
- 2,100 Season Tickets sold.

This doesn't include..

- Circa 1,100 transferred Season tickets.

Attendance right now would be about.. 13,000 - 13,500..

Thanks mate. Should be basically a sell out in the next few days at this rate. Win today would help.

RoboCCFC90

Thanks mate. Should be basically a sell out in the next few days at this rate. Win today would help.

A win today would boost it but people were queuing outside the Club Shop.. There should be a good number..

honestmike

In the queue by the door now and they are now doing block 27 cash only so we are now getting into the old telegraph stand

skyblu3sk

The east stand is pretty much sold out apart from a couple of single seats, block 26 seems to be one of the only open blocks you can get seats together in...

Users who are viewing this thread