hamster worn out already (2 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

trying to add 5 in my basket keeps timing out before I can get the 5th in! hoped they may have increased CPU/RAM to the server by now and with more people having got their tickets I expected it to calm...

Road Dogg

Be patient people.

You will get there!

It's the page where you click 'pay now' seems to be taking the longest at the moment!

Road Dogg

trying to add 5 in my basket keeps timing out before I can get the 5th in! hoped they may have increased CPU/RAM to the server by now and with more people having got their tickets I expected it to calm...

I know there's no way you can add five tickets in the ten minutes!

Snozz_is_god

I've just managed to get tickets online, the whole process took about half an hour.

I waited patiently between each step.

Just like I waited patiently for the sky blues to come home to the Ricoh.

bigfatronssba

Don't panic. Shit loads left even in the central blocks. Just got 6 in block 19

Not surprising considering no sod can buy any.

Kingokings204

It is a pain in the arse. Took me 2 hours but all worth it.

BE PATIENT.

Loads of tickets left. The pay now button is the worst

mark82

It looks like the server / website is hosted in house. If they have a pants internet connection / server it will crash.

Never understood why it isn't hosted properly, in a datacentre.

Exactly. Would then have a chance of having extra resource added to cope with the demand.

bigfatronssba

Finally got them!

Think a lot of people must have given up as its working a bit better now.

Also I found firefox better than google chrome.

Jim

Onto the 'Please select the seats you wish to purchase page' but I get a black box?

Does this eventually turn into something useful?

Woodster

Gave it a few hours and just got through and season ticket purchased, probably took 20 minutes start to finish, looks to be cooling off a bit thankfully. No confirmation email as everyone else but again print screen of confirmation page and have paid by CC.

oscillatewildly

Regretting not joining the queue of 300+ when I called at Gallagher earlier. The last two hours on website and phone have been a nightmare.

edgy

Id rather be sat around waiting for a page to load for 2 hours than standing around for 3 hours outside in a queue. Maybe it's just me.

acs

I ordered three tickets on the website this afternoon. I've not had a confirmation email but the confirmation page from the website only lists the postage for the tickets and there's nothing at all in the purchase history on my website account. Anyone else had the same problem?

Kingokings204

Just clocked up 6 hours now! I have been out in the meantime. Had to go into Leicester for a job - waited 45 mins- customer didn't turn up!! Not my day!!

Sounds like you had bad luck. Very sorry about that. That must be tough. Keep trying and support city a week tonight.

Good luck mate

Kingokings204

I ordered three tickets on the website this afternoon. I've not had a confirmation email but the confirmation page from the website only lists the postage for the tickets and there's nothing at all in the purchase history on my website account. Anyone else had the same problem?

Yes no email confirmation etc. Just got to trust it has worked and they will deal with it when they can.

I had a wrong one as I purchased with my old address so I emailed [email protected] and the ticket office email to give them my new address. Hope they got it.

Kingokings204

This is a joke, I got through after 7 hours to the pay now page and it crashes for the 10,000 time today

Give up tbh and try next week. Loads of tickets left. Every block has lots of seats left. Wait for the rush to die down and get them with no issues.

Loughborough Sky Blue

You'll probably find your seats timed out, so you've only purchased the postage. Happened to me a couple of times, but I noticed before I processed the payment. Finally successfully purchased my tickets after 7 hours and 20 minutes of trying! Needless to say, I've not been at my most productive at work today.

Ashdown

I work out roughly that the club will have taken half as much in ticket money alone over the last few days than they would in a whole season at Sixfields. Not to mention retail sales at the shop today which I imagine were hugely boosted !!
That equates to 1600 season tickets and 6000 tickets at an average of a £5

skybluetony176

If nobody can try logging onto the CCFC store at around 21:00hrs that would be great. I've been trying all day with no joy so I'm taking a bit of time off and that's when I plan to start trying again. Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread